From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: All
Subject: flamewarrior
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 08:51:38 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion
 by: MRO - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 14:51 UTC

Hey guys, sorry for starting the mini flamewar.

These two guys always work hard to start shit with me
and I took the bait this time.

Synchronet discussion isn't the place
for me to get back and forth at them, and really if you wrestle a pig, you both
get dirty and the pig likes it.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

flamewarrior

<657E04F5.84976.dove_sync@digitaldistortionbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=1758&group=DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion#1758

From: nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST (Nightfox)
To: MRO
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 12:13:41 -0800
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion
 by: Nightfox - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 20:13 UTC

Re: flamewarrior
By: MRO to All on Sat Dec 16 2023 08:51 am

MR> These two guys always work hard to start shit with me and I took the bait
MR> this time.

Have you ever wondered why it tends to be you that people talk this way to? I don't often see people talk like that to others on Dove-Net. It's not that you're trying to say we don't have real users. I've noticed a pattern where if people start to say things you disagree with, you'll end up resorting to calling them "autistic" or worse. There was also that time you told someone they should kill themselves. And so on..

Many times, I think this kind of thing from people is in response to you, rather than other people starting stuff with you.

Nightfox

---
■ Synchronet ■ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com

flamewarrior

<657E3640.9645.sync@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=1760&group=DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion#1760

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Nightfox
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 17:44:00 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion
 by: MRO - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 23:44 UTC

Re: flamewarrior
By: Nightfox to MRO on Sat Dec 16 2023 12:13 pm

> Re: flamewarrior
> By: MRO to All on Sat Dec 16 2023 08:51 am
>
> MR> These two guys always work hard to start shit with me and I took the
> MR> bait this time.
>
> Have you ever wondered why it tends to be you that people talk this way to?

oh yeah in this case it's a long story. i know exactly why.

> where if people start to say things you disagree with, you'll end up
> resorting to calling them "autistic" or worse. There was also that time you

that's just you when you act autistic.

> Many times, I think this kind of thing from people is in response to you,
> rather than other people starting stuff with you.

it's usually past drama and it involves random people jumping in at times.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

flamewarrior

<657E56E3.84981.dove_sync@digitaldistortionbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=1763&group=DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion#1763

From: nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST (Nightfox)
To: MRO
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 18:03:15 -0800
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion
 by: Nightfox - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 02:03 UTC

Re: flamewarrior
By: MRO to Nightfox on Sat Dec 16 2023 05:44 pm

>> where if people start to say things you disagree with, you'll end up
>> resorting to calling them "autistic" or worse. There was also that time
>> you

MR> that's just you when you act autistic.

I've seen you call other people that, and call other people other negative names as well.

Nightfox

---
■ Synchronet ■ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com

Re: flamewarrior

<657F0A9F.48747.dove-syncdisc@palantirbbs.ddns.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=1764&group=DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion#1764

From: gamgee@VERT/PALANTIR (Gamgee)
To: Nightfox
Subject: Re: flamewarrior
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 08:32:00 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion
 by: Gamgee - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 14:32 UTC

-=> Nightfox wrote to MRO <=-

Ni> Re: flamewarrior
Ni> By: MRO to All on Sat Dec 16 2023 08:51 am

MR> These two guys always work hard to start shit with me and I took the bait
MR> this time.

Ni> Have you ever wondered why it tends to be you that people talk
Ni> this way to? I don't often see people talk like that to others
Ni> on Dove-Net. It's not that you're trying to say we don't have
Ni> real users. I've noticed a pattern where if people start to say
Ni> things you disagree with, you'll end up resorting to calling them
Ni> "autistic" or worse. There was also that time you told someone
Ni> they should kill themselves. And so on..

Ni> Many times, I think this kind of thing from people is in response
Ni> to you, rather than other people starting stuff with you.

This is exactly correct. The crap that MRO gets is in *RESPONSE* to his
bullsh*t, not an attempt to *START* anything.

He's apparently too autistic to realize that. ;-)

.... YORGAMAK HAS ARRIVED AND WILL INITIATE DESTRUCTIMATION.
--- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
� Synchronet � Palantir BBS * palantirbbs.ddns.net * Pensacola, FL