From: jimmy.anderson@VERT/OTHETA (JIMMY ANDERSON)
To: ANDEDDU
Subject: Re: EVIL
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 09:25:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
 by: JIMMY ANDERSON - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 09:25 UTC

-=> ANDEDDU wrote to JIMMY ANDERSON <=-

AN> @VIA: AMSTRAD
AN> @MSGID: <621A6971.6388.dove-religion@amstrad.simulant.uk>
AN> @REPLY: <62167988.13919.dove-rel@vert.synchro.net>
AN> Re: Re: EVIL
AN> By: JIMMY ANDERSON to ANDEDDU on Wed Feb 23 2022 11:49 am

> Haven't heard of Earth being part of Hell's kingdom, but I do believe
> that Satan is the 'prince of the Earth.'

AN> I meant that with Satan being the prince of this world, Earth thereby
AN> becomes part of the kingdom of Hell. I mean, I don't know if there is a
AN> neutral realm... as, if Heaven can never have a place on Earth then
AN> surely we are living in hell, i.e. Hell on Earth.

Gotcha - and in this life we are constantly moving toward death, but
in Heaven we will never grow old!

.... Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?
--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
■ wcQWK 8.0 ≈ Omicron Theta * Cordova, TN * winserver.org