From: arrl.de.wd1cks@VERT/WLARB (ARRL de WD1CKS)
To: QST
Subject: ARRL HQ Building will be Closed on Tuesday, February 13
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 20:33:14 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.HAM_Radio
 by: ARRL de WD1CKS - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 20:33 UTC

02/12/2024

Due to anticipated severe winter weather, ARRL's administrative building in
Newington, Connecticut, will be closed on Tuesday, February 13, 2024, for the
safety of our staff. The Headquarters lobby & store, and W1AW will be closed to
visitors on Tuesday. There will be no W1AW bulletins or code practice.

ARRL will continue to serve members during normal business hours on Tuesday.
Staff from across our programs and services will be working remotely. ARRL
reminds members and prospective members to access information and services
online at www.arrl.org, or by telephone during business hours; 1-860-594-0200,
or 888-277-5289 (toll-free in the US).

We anticipate reopening the buildings on Wednesday, February 14, at 8 AM
Eastern.

---
■ Synchronet ■ Whiskey Lover's Amateur Radio BBS