From: the.lizard.master@VERT/NITEEYES (The Lizard Master)
To: All
Subject: Synchronet Crack
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 16:21:09 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion
 by: The Lizard Master - Wed, 11 Oct 2023 21:21 UTC

I was looking through the bbsfiles.com rip in hopes I could find a registered version of Rebel Kingdom and maybe Island Empires. They weren't big but at one time I had registered copies of both lost to time and I wanted to see if I could recapture that. Doug had been giving out keys for those, so I figured I'd give it a shot again (I've looked in the past) and saw this:

Cracks Pack (BBSREG and misc) compiled by dink [5-7-96]
I guess you can consider this BBSREG #12 =]

To unzip the BBSREG Archiave, type:
pkunzip -sDINK bbsreg.zip

4D552CR ZIP 4Dos v5.52 Crack
EXKEY ZIP Exitilus 2.x Key Generator
LUNACRK ZIP Lunatix v4.2a Crack
SBBS! ZIP Synchronet v2.30 Crack
RA25KEY ZIP Remote Access v2.5g1 Key Generator
SEKEY ZIP SyncEdit v3.00 Key Generator
UCF-T4KY ZIP Terminate v4.0 Key Generator
NETBKEY ZIP NetBar Key generator
ODSD ZIP OpenDoors Key generator
SERIAL ZIP A text file with lotsa serial #'s
ACDSEE-K COM ACDSEE Key generator
KALICRK ZIP KALI '95 crack
IPHONE-K COM Iphone Key generator
HOTDOG ZIP Hotdog Key generator

So if anyone needs a cracked version of Syncrhonet 2.3 you know where to find it lol.

---TLM

---
■ Synchronet ■ This is my tagline so I don't get any complaints when I post

Synchronet Crack

<65276A6B.9398.sync@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=1520&group=DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion#1520

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: The Lizard Master
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 22:39:23 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion
 by: MRO - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 03:39 UTC

Re: Synchronet Crack
By: The Lizard Master to All on Wed Oct 11 2023 04:21 pm

> I was looking through the bbsfiles.com rip in hopes I could find a
> registered version of Rebel Kingdom and maybe Island Empires. They weren't
> big but at one time I had registered copies of both lost to time and I
> wanted to see if I could recapture that. Doug had been giving out keys for
> those, so I figured I'd give it a shot again (I've looked in the past) and
> saw this:
>
> Cracks Pack (BBSREG and misc) compiled by dink [5-7-96]

i guess that's 'new to you', but that's like 27 years ago.

the funny thing about it is i am pretty sure dink was a bbs buddy of rob, wasn't he, digitalman?
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

Synchronet Crack

<65284210.50461.sync@vert.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=1522&group=DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion#1522

From: digital.man@VERT (Digital Man)
To: MRO
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 11:59:28 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion
 by: Digital Man - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 18:59 UTC

Re: Synchronet Crack
By: MRO to The Lizard Master on Wed Oct 11 2023 10:39 pm

> Re: Synchronet Crack
> By: The Lizard Master to All on Wed Oct 11 2023 04:21 pm
>
> > I was looking through the bbsfiles.com rip in hopes I could find a
> > registered version of Rebel Kingdom and maybe Island Empires. They
> > weren't big but at one time I had registered copies of both lost to time
> > and I wanted to see if I could recapture that. Doug had been giving out
> > keys for those, so I figured I'd give it a shot again (I've looked in the
> > past) and saw this:
>
> > Cracks Pack (BBSREG and misc) compiled by dink [5-7-96]
>
> i guess that's 'new to you', but that's like 27 years ago.
>
> the funny thing about it is i am pretty sure dink was a bbs buddy of rob,
> wasn't he, digitalman?

I knew him as Enigma and yeah, he bought his own license of SBBS and helped with some code updates for SBBS4OS2 too. The key/crack was made by a Rusian hacker, if I recall correctly, and dink/Enigma just packaged it up and distributed it. The original leaked key used for the crack was not his.

Enigma/dink was the author of mTelnet too. Hopefully someday he rejoins BBS land.
--
digital man (rob)

This Is Spinal Tap quote #29:
I find lost luggage. I locate mandolin strings in the middle of Austin!
Norco, CA WX: 79.0°F, 24.0% humidity, 4 mph NW wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs
---
■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net

Synchronet Crack

<65286550.9402.sync@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=1524&group=DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion#1524

From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Digital Man
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 16:29:52 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion
 by: MRO - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 21:29 UTC

Re: Synchronet Crack
By: Digital Man to MRO on Thu Oct 12 2023 11:59 am

> with some code updates for SBBS4OS2 too. The key/crack was made by a Rusian
> hacker, if I recall correctly, and dink/Enigma just packaged it up and
> distributed it. The original leaked key used for the crack was not his.
>
> Enigma/dink was the author of mTelnet too. Hopefully someday he rejoins BBS
> land.

from what i heard about him I'm not sure if he's alive, i'll msg you about it.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::