From: conrad.candy.smith@VERT (Conrad Candy Smith)
To: MRO
Subject: Re: Improvements to email attachment downloads
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 19:53:56 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion
 by: Conrad Candy Smith - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 23:53 UTC

MR> in my opinion, which means nothing, these type of requests should be
MR> user mods
MR> but not overall changes to the base system.

Your opinion means something!

.... Fidonet Unplugged - One in a million.
___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A45 2020/02/18 (Linux/64)
* Origin: The Bottomless Abyss BBS * bbs.bottomlessabyss.net (1:229/317)
■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net

dovenet / Synchronet Discussion / Re: Improvements to email attachment downloads