From: fusion@VERT/CFBBS (fusion)
To: Digital Man
Subject: Re: Improvements to email attachment downloads
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 04:46:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion
 by: fusion - Sun, 3 Sep 2023 04:46 UTC

On 02 Sep 2023, Digital Man said the following...
DM> I created a gitlab issue for your request:
DM> https://gitlab.synchro.net/main/sbbs/-/issues/613

i took a peek on vert and it looks like the "Temp Directory Command Menu" is still there (still an awesome feature btw..)

perhaps it can be reworked slightly so email files can be pushed into the temp dir so users can create a zip file of them (or even grab individual files from inside other ones)

* Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi