From: brian.rogers@VERT/CARNAGE (Brian Rogers)
To: Daryl Stout
Subject: Re: Various Things
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 02:19:00 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.HAM_Radio
 by: Brian Rogers - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 06:19 UTC

Hello Daryl;

-=> Daryl Stout wrote to Brian Rogers <=-

DS> Excederin PM won't help those. :P I get enough of the migraine sinus
DS> ones.

No those sorts of headaches don't vanish easily.

DS> I sent it to KB8UUZ, Editor of The Radiogram, with the Portage County
DS> Amateur Radio Club (PCARS) in Ohio...he got a kick out of it. He plans
DS> to put it in their next issue...and I'm going to try to put it into the
DS> back of the e-Edition of the square dance publication.

LOL I've saved that one too. I shared it with our Nutmeg NCs.

DS> It tends to make the coaxial cables rather sticky. <G>

A young 20-something YL seems to have the same effect. We used to have
one on one of our nets and she was a cutie. I'd just sit back and watch
the pileup after net was over. Worse than I-70 in the mountains in
pennsylvania during a blizzard. <G>

DS> That's when you want the weed eater. <EG>

Speaking of which, looks like they're going to legalize that here :\
As the brits say: A population under the influence is easy to control.
Which is why the Roosevelts used to get paid to smuggle opium from India
to the UK.

DS> I had the electric nerve conductivity test several years ago, as I
DS> have nervous system damage from 2 lightning strikes...it was a rather
DS> shocking experience. <G>

I had that too. When the tech was setting the probes into my feet he wasn't
getting ANY reading at all. He kept thinking something was wrong or he may
have had a broken lead wire. He even cranked it up to full (350V) still
nothing!.. so he turned it down and moved a lead further up my shin and he
barely got a reading. Told me he's never seen such a horrible case of it
before. Was even more "shocked" I'm still driving.

DS> And, the reader makes orgiastic noises. Sean also did an "adult door"
DS> called "The Dr. Seuss Purity Test". That's obviously for "mature
DS> adults", but it mentions some "wild options". My late XYL and I were
DS> adventurous, but not that much. However, this joke comes to mind.

I have a few on my BBS... just games no biggie. (that's what SHE said :p)

DS> The doctor growled "I thought so. That's the worst case of van-aerial
DS> disease I've ever seen". <EG> I remember talking to my mother-in-law
DS> years ago, and my wife was listening on the speaker phone. When I got
DS> to the punchline, my wife screamed "OH, NO!!", and my mother-in-law
DS> started laughing uncontrollably.

That takes being mobile to a totally different level. Guess you could
say they got "crackin'" <G>

Guess you liked the train tags :)

.... Old bankers never die, they just lose interest.
--- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
� Synchronet � SBBS - Carnage! *73 de N1URO* bbs.n1uro.com:2300