From: arrl.de.wd1cks@VERT/WLARB (ARRL de WD1CKS)
To: QST
Subject: ARRL Headquarters to Be Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 15:41:16 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.HAM_Radio
 by: ARRL de WD1CKS - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 15:41 UTC

11/21/2023

ARRL  The National Association for Amateur Radio¿[1] Headquarters in Newington,
Connecticut, will be closed in observance of Thanksgiving on Thursday, November
23, 2023, and Friday, November 24, 2023. There will be no W1AW bulletins, code
practice, or visitor operations during that time.

ARRL Headquarters will reopen at 8:00 AM Eastern Time on Monday, November 27,
2023. We wish you and yours a happy holiday, and we're thankful for your
membership and support.

[1] https://www.arrl.org/

---
■ Synchronet ■ Whiskey Lover's Amateur Radio BBS