From: arrl.de.wd1cks@VERT/WLARB (ARRL de WD1CKS)
To: QST
Subject: Careers for Hams: ARRL is Hiring
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 14:31:50 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.HAM_Radio
 by: ARRL de WD1CKS - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 14:31 UTC

07/13/2023

ARRL  The National Association for Amateur Radio¿[1] has open positions for
full-time employment in both technical and non-technical areas of the
association. Among the qualifications for each position is a desire for
experienced radio amateurs, individuals who will thrive in a collaborative
results-driven environment, and a commitment to advancing ARRL's mission.

"It's so rewarding to work for an organization you believe in," said Bart
Jahnke, W9JJ, who currently serves as ARRL Radiosport and Regulatory
Information Manager. Jahnke began his career at ARRL Headquarters in 1985
supporting membership services and as editor of The ARRL Repeater Directory. He
later advanced to the management of the ARRL Volunteer Examiner program from
1989 - 2005. "In my career, I've enjoyed building relationships with members,
the international amateur radio community, and with federal agencies that have
advanced our interests. At nearly 40 years later, I've realized that I, and so
many other ARRL staff I've worked alongside, have made an impact on millions of
people who share our passion for amateur radio."

Many of the job openings support popular membership benefits, programs, and
publications:

Book Editor
Digital RF Engineer
Senior Lab Engineer
Marketing Operations Manager
Member Services Representative

Descriptions for each position are listed on the ARRL website at
www.arrl.org/careers. If you have amateur radio experience and a desire to work
at ARRL, apply for one of the jobs by submitting your resume and cover letter
to hr@arrl.org.

ARRL is an equal opportunity employer.

[1] http://www.arrl.org/employment-opportunities

---
■ Synchronet ■ Whiskey Lover's Amateur Radio BBS