From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Nightfox
Subject: Running xtrn Games
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 12:28:25 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion
 by: MRO - Tue, 30 May 2023 17:28 UTC

Re: Running xtrn Games
By: Nightfox to Digital Man on Tue May 30 2023 08:48 am

> DM> SBBSEXEC.DLL is the 32-bit portion of the Synchronet Virtual
> DM> UART/FOSSIL driver. And it's automatically copied to the Windows
> DM> system32 director upon install (and has been very *many* years/versions
> DM> of Synchronet).
>
> Ah. I only ever ran the installer once when I first installed Synchronet in
> 2007. Over the years, I'd moved my BBS to different PCs (physical and
> virtual) several times, so I'd manually copy that DLL (I didn't think there
> would be a need to run the installer again).

i would think only the new new people would have used the installer.
there's been so many gaps from full releases so we've just been updating via the cvs or vert and now git.
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

dovenet / Synchronet Discussion / Running xtrn Games