From: arrl.de.wd1cks@VERT/WLARB (ARRL de WD1CKS)
To: QST
Subject: Proclaiming Field Day!
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 19:44:16 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.HAM_Radio
 by: ARRL de WD1CKS - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 19:44 UTC

06/12/2023

With 2023 Field Day fast approaching, many amateur radio operators are busy
scouting their locations and getting their equipment ready for the big event.

State Sections and individual clubs are also working on publicizing Field Day
and obtaining proclamations from local and state governments. It's a great way
to help get clubs noticed and to draw attention to amateur radio.

Ohio Governor Mike DeWine issued a proclamation naming June 24 - 25 2023, as
Amateur Radio Operators' Appreciation Days.

In Kansas, Governor Laura Kelly signed a proclamation making June 24 - 25 2023,
Amateur Radio Field Days, while Assistant Section Manager of the ARRL Kansas
Section Kenneth A. Kopp, AKOA, and others stood at her side.

Many other states, such as Illinois and Virginia, have issued proclamations,
and more are pending. See the proclamations, as ARRL receives them, at this
link[1]. It's not too late to request a proclamation or resolution.

The ARRL 2023 Field Day Overview[2] is a great place to start and has
information on every aspect of getting ready for Field Day. Visit the ARRL
Field Day web page[3] for all of the event's rules and regulations. The
information is also available in Spanish at: Reglas del Día de Campo de la ARRL
2023[4].

ARRL will host a livestream on YouTube and other social media platforms during
Field Day. The social media team will be sharing images and photos posted with
the hashtag #ARRLFD. Remember to post content with the hashtag for a chance to
be featured and help spread the message of the event. Also, tag us! Find our
social media channels on this page[5].

[1] http://www.arrl.org/proclamations?_gl=1*qdyiw9*_ga*MTI5MjMyNTQxMy4xNjM4MjEyMzIz*_ga_PZM4RWMR3R*MTY4NjU5NDI3Ny40LjAuMTY4NjU5NDI3Ny4wLjAuMA..
[2] https://www.arrl.org/files/file/Field-Day/2023/202320Day20v1.pdf?_gl=1*gel2wj*_ga*MTI5MjMyNTQxMy4xNjM4MjEyMzIz*_ga_PZM4RWMR3R*MTY4NjU5NDI3Ny40LjAuMTY4NjU5NDI3Ny4wLjAuMA..
[3] http://www.arrl.org/field-day?_gl=1*gel2wj*_ga*MTI5MjMyNTQxMy4xNjM4MjEyMzIz*_ga_PZM4RWMR3R*MTY4NjU5NDI3Ny40LjAuMTY4NjU5NDI3Ny4wLjAuMA..
[4] http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Field-Day/2023/Reglas20Dia20Campo20la202023.pdf?_gl=1*gel2wj*_ga*MTI5MjMyNTQxMy4xNjM4MjEyMzIz*_ga_PZM4RWMR3R*MTY4NjU5NDI3Ny40LjAuMTY4NjU5NDI3Ny4wLjAuMA..
[5] https://www.arrl.org/arrl-social-media?_gl=1*l0x3hi*_ga*MTI5MjMyNTQxMy4xNjM4MjEyMzIz*_ga_PZM4RWMR3R*MTY4NjU5NDI3Ny40LjAuMTY4NjU5NDI3Ny4wLjAuMA..

---
■ Synchronet ■ Whiskey Lover's Amateur Radio BBS

Proclaiming Field Day!

<64888C85.5480.dove-ham@x-bit.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=1023&group=DOVE-Net.HAM_Radio#1023

From: codenut@VERT/XBITBBS (Codenut)
To: ARRL de WD1CKS
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 12:32:00 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.HAM_Radio
 by: Codenut - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 19:32 UTC

-=> ARRL de WD1CKS wrote to QST <=-

AdW> @VIA: VERT/WLARB
AdW> 06/12/2023

AdW> With 2023 Field Day fast approaching, many amateur radio operators are
AdW> busy scouting their locations and getting their equipment ready for the
AdW> big event.

AdW> State Sections and individual clubs are also working on publicizing
AdW> Field Day and obtaining proclamations from local and state governments.
AdW> It's a great way to help get clubs noticed and to draw attention to
AdW> amateur radio.

AdW> Ohio Governor Mike DeWine issued a proclamation naming June 24 - 25
AdW> 2023, as Amateur Radio Operators' Appreciation Days.

AdW> In Kansas, Governor Laura Kelly signed a proclamation making June 24 -
AdW> 25 2023, Amateur Radio Field Days, while Assistant Section Manager of
AdW> the ARRL Kansas Section Kenneth A. Kopp, AKOA, and others stood at her
AdW> side.

Wow

AdW> Many other states, such as Illinois and Virginia, have issued
AdW> proclamations, and more are pending. See the proclamations, as ARRL
AdW> receives them, at this link[1]. It's not too late to request a
AdW> proclamation or resolution.

You guys have pull

AdW> The ARRL 2023 Field Day Overview[2] is a great place to start and has
AdW> information on every aspect of getting ready for Field Day. Visit the
AdW> ARRL Field Day web page[3] for all of the event's rules and
AdW> regulations. The information is also available in Spanish at: Reglas
AdW> del Día de Campo de la ARRL 2023[4].

AdW> ARRL will host a livestream on YouTube and other social media platforms
AdW> during Field Day. The social media team will be sharing images and
AdW> photos posted with the hashtag #ARRLFD. Remember to post content with
AdW> the hashtag for a chance to be featured and help spread the message of
AdW> the event. Also, tag us! Find our social media channels on this
AdW> page[5].

Way to go, you have tons more support than we do.

AdW> [1]
AdW> http://www.arrl.org/proclamations?_gl=1*qdyiw9*_ga*MTI5MjMyNTQxMy4xNjM4M
AdW> jEyMzIz*_ga_PZM4RWMR3R*MTY4NjU5NDI3Ny40LjAuMTY4NjU5NDI3Ny4wLjAuMA.. [2]
AdW> https://www.arrl.org/files/file/Field-Day/2023/202320Day20v1.pdf?_gl=1*g
AdW> el2wj*_ga*MTI5MjMyNTQxMy4xNjM4MjEyMzIz*_ga_PZM4RWMR3R*MTY4NjU5NDI3Ny40Lj
AdW> AuMTY4NjU5NDI3Ny4wLjAuMA.. [3]
AdW> http://www.arrl.org/field-day?_gl=1*gel2wj*_ga*MTI5MjMyNTQxMy4xNjM4MjEyM
AdW> zIz*_ga_PZM4RWMR3R*MTY4NjU5NDI3Ny40LjAuMTY4NjU5NDI3Ny4wLjAuMA.. [4]
AdW> http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Field-Day/2023/Reglas20Dia20Campo20la2020
AdW> 23.pdf?_gl=1*gel2wj*_ga*MTI5MjMyNTQxMy4xNjM4MjEyMzIz*_ga_PZM4RWMR3R*MTY4
AdW> NjU5NDI3Ny40LjAuMTY4NjU5NDI3Ny4wLjAuMA.. [5]
AdW> https://www.arrl.org/arrl-social-media?_gl=1*l0x3hi*_ga*MTI5MjMyNTQxMy4x
AdW> NjM4MjEyMzIz*_ga_PZM4RWMR3R*MTY4NjU5NDI3Ny40LjAuMTY4NjU5NDI3Ny4wLjAuMA..

AdW> ---
AdW> ■ Synchronet ■ Whiskey Lover's Amateur Radio BBS

.... MultiMail, the new multi-platform, multi-format offline reader!
--- MultiMail/Win v0.52
■ Synchronet ■ Do it @ the X: Sync: X-BIT.ORG <-> Spitfire: X-BIT.ORG:2323