From: diamond.dave@VERT/DMINE (Diamond Dave)
To: All
Subject: Hamvention
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 06:50:28 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.HAM_Radio
 by: Diamond Dave - Sat, 27 May 2023 10:50 UTC

I know Rob was there this year, but did anyone else go?

I've always wanted to go, but it conflicts with an event that my local club
works (Marine Corps Half Marathon) and it's basically all hands on deck. We
barely had enough to work the marathon. We did have a club member go and give
us a report. But that's still a dream for me to attend Hamvention. I've been to
Dayton before when my step daughter was going to graduate school there, but not
for Hamvention. In fact it was before I became a ham.

*** Diamond Dave ***
Dave KV4TZ
---
■ Synchronet ■ Diamond Mine Online BBS - bbs.dmine.net:24 - Fredericksburg, VA USA