Life is a game. Money is how we keep score. -- Ted Turner

computers / comp.os.linux.advocacy / Just a small sample...

SubjectAuthor
* Just a small sample...DFS
+* Re: Just a small sample...Physfitfreak
|+* Re: Just a small sample...DFS
||`- Re: Just a small sample...Physfitfreak
|`* Re: Just a small sample...Otto Schönhausen
| +- Re: Just a small sample...RabidPedagog
| `* Re: Just a small sample...Physfitfreak
|  `* Re: Just a small sample...Joel
|   +* Re: Just a small sample...Physfitfreak
|   |`- Re: Just a small sample...DFS
|   `- Re: Just a small sample...DFS
`* Re: Just a small sample...unknown
 `- Re: Just a small sample...DFS

1
Just a small sample...

<NmJxN.422590$p%Mb.243786@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9506&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9506

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: nospam@dfs.com (DFS)
Subject: Just a small sample...
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 06:46:56 -0500
 by: DFS - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 11:46 UTC

.... of the weirdos, assholes, beggars and idiots that infuse the
GuhNoo/Linux/FOSS bizarro world.

Founder of the GuhNoo project Richard Stallman:
"necrophilia, bestiality, possession of child pornography, and even
incest and pedophilia... should be legal as long as no one is coerced."

https://stallman.org/archives/2003-may-aug.html

Ex Executive Director of the FSF Peter Brown running around in Gnu-head
costume shouting:
"What do we want? Free software!
When do we want it? Now!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnrFHB3YSx0

Free Software Foundation, beggars extraordinaire:
"We accept your donations via cash, credit card, debit card, PayPal,
personal checks, wire transfers, funds via the United Way, stock
donations, estate plan, BitCoin, Litecoin, Combined Federal Campaign,
employee gift matching, frequent flyer miles, corporate patronage, your
personal automobile, Leanpub royalty income, sale commission via eBay
Giving Works, and credit card rewards"

https://www.fsf.org/about/ways-to-donate/

GuhNoo adherent Leah Rowe, founder of libreboot:
"...put your testicles into your body (push them into it, into your
inguinal canals) and hold your penis down and through your legs, so that
it points away from you to your rear. Then tape it down. You should
cleanly shave your entire genital area before using tape."

https://transit.org.uk/tucking.html

Rex Ballard, self-proclaimed 'Linux visionary':

"Hooking the Hard Way.
One time the manager of one of the restaurants, told me he could
introduce me to the bar maid if I'd "make him happy". He wanted oral sex
from me. I really wanted to get a chance with this bar maid, so I gave
it a shot. Within a few minutes he was grabbing me by the hair, trying
to choke me or gag me or something, and then he shot his load. I almost
threw up all over him on the spot. He told me I was great and brought
over the bar maid. He introduced me all right...as his lover. I told him
later that if I had a chance, I'd bite it off like an australian shephard."

http://www.open4success.org/bio/Auto03.html

Feeb Russell, cola idiot:
"Microshit will go down in history an an abject failure."

<oajkiu0mgo@news7.newsguy.com>

7, past Linux advocate on cola:
"We now know how to terraform other planets using using very compact
Genesis Devices and the proposal presented here uses that technology
here on Earth to create mini continents floating in ocean."

Ruben Safir, past Linux advocate on cola:
"It;s amazing that creatitivity people can hav when they are not
education with microsoft products."

<21767101-f7ad-41a6-8373-0d452cfabaaa@b64g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>

Joel Crump, current Linux "advocate" on cola:
"Linux remains a great choice for others."

<s6pk0h9sflrufhar3j1duvrpvasgfmqjgs@4ax.com>

shitv, current Linux "advocate" on cola:
"I'm so much smarter than you that's we are barely the same species."

<f01b661blnpv4k7icsb71pbgf88epn2adm@4ax.com>

haahaha!! It's a riot!

Re: Just a small sample...

<uq8f29$1jgt0$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9570&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9570

From: Physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Just a small sample...
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 12:25:13 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 18:25 UTC

On 2/10/2024 5:46 AM, DFS wrote:
> Founder of the GuhNoo project Richard Stallman:
> "necrophilia, bestiality, possession of child pornography, and even
> incest and pedophilia... should be legal as long as no one is coerced."

This doesn't necessarily have the implications you have in mind.

I told you this. You're dumb.

I bet if I get to the context from which you dug this out, it will
clarify the point he was making.

Re: Just a small sample...

<MPG.4031dabe5896259f989792@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9637&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9637

From: novalidemail@toss.net (unknown)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 19:12:25 -0500
 by: unknown - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 00:12 UTC

In article <NmJxN.422590$p%Mb.243786@fx15.iad>,
nospam@dfs.com says...

> [...]
>
> http://www.open4success.org/bio/Auto03.html
>

> Feeb Russell, cola idiot:
> "Microshit will go down in history an an abject failure."
>
> <oajkiu0mgo@news7.newsguy.com>
>

> 7, past Linux advocate on cola:
> "We now know how to terraform other planets using using very compact
> Genesis Devices and the proposal presented here uses that technology
> here on Earth to create mini continents floating in ocean."
>

> Ruben Safir, past Linux advocate on cola:
> "It;s amazing that creatitivity people can hav when they are not
> education with microsoft products."
>
> <21767101-f7ad-41a6-8373-0d452cfabaaa@b64g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>
>

> Joel Crump, current Linux "advocate" on cola:
> "Linux remains a great choice for others."
>
> <s6pk0h9sflrufhar3j1duvrpvasgfmqjgs@4ax.com>
>

> shitv, current Linux "advocate" on cola:
> "I'm so much smarter than you that's we are barely the same species."

Linux attracts dweebs and freaks so what did you expect? I
have a relative who is a Linux dweeb and he is always
trying to convince me how great Linux is and how Windows
is bloatware. He somehow managed to program some
application that monitors and controls most everything in
his home from basement flooding to security systems to
heating to turning lights on/off to monitoring the level
of oil in his oil tank and probably some items I have
missed.
He is divorced three times so he has plenty of free time
to play around with his computers. I think the current
count is somewhere around 4, maybe more.
Your transgender story link is a 404.
Any other link?
This person sounds like an extreme case of a Linux dweeb.

--
Signature provided on request.

Re: Just a small sample...

<rn4yN.425139$p%Mb.47369@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9720&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9720

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: nospam@dfs.com (DFS)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 08:57:50 -0500
 by: DFS - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 13:57 UTC

On 2/10/2024 1:25 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 2/10/2024 5:46 AM, DFS wrote:
>> Founder of the GuhNoo project Richard Stallman:
>> "necrophilia, bestiality, possession of child pornography, and even
>> incest and pedophilia... should be legal as long as no one is coerced."
>

> This doesn't necessarily have the implications you have in mind.

Besides the fact that you have zero idea what's in my mind, Stallman
wasn't implying anything. He was expressing support for legalizing
various disgusting acts with the caveat that "no one is coerced".

But can a child or animal really consent to being sexually violated by a
smelly, bearded, GPL-licensed, lo mein-slurping degenerate, or by a
camel-humping Iranian loser?

> I told you this. You're dumb.

I told you this: you can't program worth a shit, you can't write math
problems worth a shit, and your English is confusing at best.

And some of your tech knowledge is bogus: "Excel is written in VBA".
You sure about that, Ahmed?

> I bet if I get to the context from which you dug this out, it will
> clarify the point he was making.

I gave the link - dig away. But remember: your stupid misreading of his
statement won't change the inherent vileness of his beliefs.

Re: Just a small sample...

<uqb8gk$n82$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9746&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9746

From: Physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 13:51:49 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 19:51 UTC

On 2/11/2024 7:57 AM, DFS wrote:
> He was expressing support for
> legalizing various disgusting acts with the caveat that "no one is
> coerced".

Why do you think he believed that?

Re: Just a small sample...

<befccf37-9aa6-44d2-a5d0-5548e3ebeb38n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9778&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9778

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 14:30:31 -0800 (PST)
From: rileyrg@gmail.com (Otto Schönhausen)
 by: Otto Schönhausen - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 22:30 UTC

On Saturday 10 February 2024 at 19:25:17 UTC+1, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 2/10/2024 5:46 AM, DFS wrote:
> > Founder of the GuhNoo project Richard Stallman:
> > "necrophilia, bestiality, possession of child pornography, and even
> > incest and pedophilia... should be legal as long as no one is coerced."
> This doesn't necessarily have the implications you have in mind.
>
> I told you this. You're dumb.
>
> I bet if I get to the context from which you dug this out, it will
> clarify the point he was making.

You think minors would recognize being coerced? This is exactly why laws are there to protect children, you complete and utter idiot.

Re: Just a small sample...

<RSoyN.428855$p%Mb.151190@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9814&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9814

From: nospam@dfs.com (DFS)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 08:16:43 -0500
 by: DFS - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 13:16 UTC

On 2/10/2024 7:12 PM, unknown wrote:

> In article <NmJxN.422590$p%Mb.243786@fx15.iad>,
> nospam@dfs.com says...
>>
>> ... of the weirdos, assholes, beggars and idiots that infuse the
>> GuhNoo/Linux/FOSS bizarro world.
>>

>> GuhNoo adherent Leah Rowe, founder of libreboot:
>> "...put your testicles into your body (push them into it, into your
>> inguinal canals) and hold your penis down and through your legs, so that
>> it points away from you to your rear. Then tape it down. You should
>> cleanly shave your entire genital area before using tape."
>>
>> https://transit.org.uk/tucking.html

> Linux attracts dweebs and freaks so what did you expect?

Is that you, Flattie?

> Your transgender story link is a 404.
> Any other link?

The exact words of Leah Rowe are now used at
https://trans.chat/tucking.html

Re: Just a small sample...

<ELpyN.221757$yEgf.157564@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9827&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9827

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: rabid@pedag.og (RabidPedagog)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 09:17:08 -0500
 by: RabidPedagog - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 14:17 UTC

On 2024-02-11 5:30 p.m., Otto Schönhausen wrote:
> On Saturday 10 February 2024 at 19:25:17 UTC+1, Physfitfreak wrote:
>> On 2/10/2024 5:46 AM, DFS wrote:
>>> Founder of the GuhNoo project Richard Stallman:
>>> "necrophilia, bestiality, possession of child pornography, and even
>>> incest and pedophilia... should be legal as long as no one is coerced."
>> This doesn't necessarily have the implications you have in mind.
>>
>> I told you this. You're dumb.
>>
>> I bet if I get to the context from which you dug this out, it will
>> clarify the point he was making.
>
> You think minors would recognize being coerced? This is exactly why laws are there to protect children, you complete and utter idiot.

+1

--
RabidPedagog
Catholic paleoconservative

Re: Just a small sample...

<uqe0q2$22o4$3@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9873&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9873

From: Physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 14:58:42 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 20:58 UTC

On 2/11/2024 4:30 PM, Otto Schönhausen wrote:
> On Saturday 10 February 2024 at 19:25:17 UTC+1, Physfitfreak wrote:
>> On 2/10/2024 5:46 AM, DFS wrote:
>>> Founder of the GuhNoo project Richard Stallman:
>>> "necrophilia, bestiality, possession of child pornography, and even
>>> incest and pedophilia... should be legal as long as no one is coerced."
>> This doesn't necessarily have the implications you have in mind.
>>
>> I told you this. You're dumb.
>>
>> I bet if I get to the context from which you dug this out, it will
>> clarify the point he was making.
>
> You think minors would recognize being coerced? This is exactly why laws are there to protect children, you complete and utter idiot.

You think Stallman doesn't know that?

Re: Just a small sample...

<ud2lsipehbk2qsi3agu039qg5pjae5t8e5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9876&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9876

From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 16:18:16 -0500
 by: Joel - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 21:18 UTC

Physfitfreak <Physfitfreak@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 2/11/2024 4:30 PM, Otto Schönhausen wrote:

>>> This doesn't necessarily have the implications you have in mind.
>>>
>>> I told you this. You're dumb.
>>>
>>> I bet if I get to the context from which you dug this out, it will
>>> clarify the point he was making.
>>
>> You think minors would recognize being coerced? This is exactly why laws are there to protect children, you complete and utter idiot.
>
>You think Stallman doesn't know that?

Stallman is making a philosophical argument that I happen not to agree
with. Underage porn involvement is bad, anything under 18 that is,
and untoward sex acts are best avoided. But I kind of understand the
idea that we wouldn't throw the book at someone who was kind of
offbeat sexually, the punishment should fit the crime, and some things
aren't material crimes.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: Just a small sample...

<uqeu1a$2h17$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9914&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9914

From: Physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 23:17:29 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 05:17 UTC

On 2/12/2024 3:18 PM, Joel wrote:
> Stallman is making a philosophical argument

I doubt that!

The source DFS used is itself a collection of pieces out of their
respective contexts created by someone other than Stallman; therefore
worthless for forming an opinion about him, or even understanding what
he said and meant to say and imply.

Re: Just a small sample...

<VEDyN.322319$PuZ9.257967@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9920&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9920

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: nospam@dfs.com (DFS)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 01:05:55 -0500
 by: DFS - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 06:05 UTC

On 2/13/2024 12:17 AM, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 2/12/2024 3:18 PM, Joel wrote:
>> Stallman is making a philosophical argument
>
> I doubt that!
>
> The source DFS used is itself a collection of pieces out of their
> respective contexts created by someone other than Stallman; therefore
> worthless for forming an opinion about him, or even understanding what
> he said and meant to say and imply.

wtf is wrong with you, besides your shitty reading comprehension?

"Richard Stallman's personal political notes from:"
https://stallman.org/archives/

"necrophilia, bestiality, possession of child pornography, and even
incest and pedophilia... should be legal as long as no one is coerced."

https://stallman.org/archives/2003-may-aug.html

He said that. And nothing I quoted is out of context, liar.

Re: Just a small sample...

<nYDyN.85766$GX69.48536@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9923&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9923

From: nospam@dfs.com (DFS)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 01:26:41 -0500
 by: DFS - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 06:26 UTC

On 2/12/2024 4:18 PM, Joel wrote:
> Physfitfreak <Physfitfreak@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You think minors would recognize being coerced? This is exactly why laws are there to protect children, you complete and utter idiot.
>>
>> You think Stallman doesn't know that?
>

> Stallman is making a philosophical argument that I happen not to agree
> with. Underage porn involvement is bad, anything under 18 that is,
> and untoward sex acts are best avoided. But I kind of understand the
> idea that we wouldn't throw the book at someone who was kind of
> offbeat sexually, the punishment should fit the crime, and some things
> aren't material crimes.

The "philosophy" he espouses here is one of complete freedom to
participate in some of the most foul, degrading lascivious perversions a
human can perform, as long as all parties are willing participants.

But how the fuck can children, animals and corpses consent to sexual
assault?

In other countries the rotund stinkmeister would rightly be tossed in
jail for making such statements.

But here in America - right here on cola - we have 3 losers (Feeb,
SandChimp and Chris Ahlstrom) who do everything they can to ignore the
grotesque beliefs of the filthy GuhNoo creature.