From: nospam.Richard.Falken@f1.n770.z14736.fidonet.org (Richard Falken)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.raspberry-pi
Subject: Re: Google Groups
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 13:52:46 +1300
 by: Richard Falken - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 00:52 UTC

Re: Re: Google Groups
By: Richard Falken to The Natural Philosopher on Wed Feb 14 2024 01:32 pm

> Come to think of it, if you are chased by the mafia or a terrorist group you
> qualify to get a self-defense gun but you don't get to practice with it beca
> not supposed to participate in a civilian competition with a "cop gun" and i
> supposed to get a different license. Usually, cops use their cop guns anyway
> because none of his cop friends is gonna fill a claim against a¡nother cop.

Actually I am reading civ shooting ranges are now allowed to accept any gun
fitting the range regardless its license class, so we did something right for a
change.

--
gopher://gopher.richardfalken.com/1/richardfalken