You can observe a lot just by watching. -- Yogi Berra

computers / comp.os.linux.advocacy / The DuFuS Supremus (DFS) Revealed. Ha, ha, ha!

SubjectAuthor
* The DuFuS Supremus (DFS) Revealed. Ha, ha, ha!Farley Flud
+* Re: Farley Fucktard Revealed. Again. Ha, ha, ha! (was: The DuFuS Supremus (DFSTyrone
|`* Re: Farley Fucktard Revealed. Again. Ha, ha, ha! (was: The DuFuS Supremus (DFSFarley Flud
| `- Re: Farley Fucktard Revealed. Again. Ha, ha, ha!Tyrone
`* Re: The DuFuS Supremus (DFS) Revealed. Ha, ha, ha!Farley Flud
 `- Lameass Larry is extremely desperate (was Re: The DuFuS Supremus (DFS) Revealed.DFS

1
The DuFuS Supremus (DFS) Revealed. Ha, ha, ha!

<17b073b932628233$654$1113819$802601b3@news.usenetexpress.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9133&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9133

From: ff@linux.rocks (Farley Flud)
Subject: The DuFuS Supremus (DFS) Revealed. Ha, ha, ha!
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 20:18:18 +0000
 by: Farley Flud - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 20:18 UTC

The DuFuS Supremus (DFS), pontificating against GNU/Linux as if he is
some ordained and omniscient technical prophet, has revealed to the world
his abysmal and laughable ineptitude in the following joke of a C program:

(Scroll to the end for the laugh of a lifetime!)

Can there any doubt that only technical phonies and poseurs support Microslop
Winblows?

Can there be any doubt that the DuFuS Supremus is a totally vacuous,
big-mouthed, ignoramus blowhard?

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Feast thine eyes on the programming joke of the century, nay, the
millennium:

Begin DFS Programming Joke of the Millennium

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <time.h>
#include <math.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
int i;
struct timespec start, end;
double et;

int low = atoi(argv[1]);
int hi = atoi(argv[2]);

clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC_RAW, &start);

long double *Farray = malloc((hi + 1) * sizeof(long double));
for (i = 0; i <= hi; i++) {
if(i==0) {Farray[i] = 0;}
else if(i==1) {Farray[i] = 1;}
else if(i>=2) {Farray[i] = Farray[i-1] + Farray[i-2];}
}
for (i = low; i <= hi; i++) {
printf("Fibonacci %d = %.Lf\n", i, Farray[i]);
}

clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC_RAW, &end);
et = (end.tv_sec-start.tv_sec) + ((end.tv_nsec-start.tv_nsec)/1E9);
printf("%.8f seconds\n", et);

free(Farray);
return(0);
}

End DFS Programming Joke of the Millennium

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

The prime supporter of Microslop Winblows is revealed to be
a pathetic technical loser.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

He shall NEVER live it down.

NEVER.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Re: Farley Fucktard Revealed. Again. Ha, ha, ha! (was: The DuFuS Supremus (DFS) Revealed. Ha, ha, ha!)

<Q9acnc7lWPORMyP4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9134&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9134

From: none@none.none (Tyrone)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Farley Fucktard Revealed. Again. Ha, ha, ha! (was: The DuFuS Supremus (DFS) Revealed. Ha, ha, ha!)
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 21:20:12 +0000
 by: Tyrone - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 21:20 UTC

On Feb 3, 2024 at 3:18:18 PM EST, "Farley Flud" <ff@linux.rocks> wrote:

The usual drivel.

Meanwhile, you are the dipshit who thinks that a .csv file is a "database" AND
thinks that variable length fields in a .csv file is "data corruption" AND
thinks you needed to write a "computer program" to find the maximum length of
the variable length fields in a .csv file.

You shall NEVER live it down.

NEVER.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

You have been revealed as TOTALLY FUCKING CLUELESS about SQL and relational
databases.

Re: Farley Fucktard Revealed. Again. Ha, ha, ha! (was: The DuFuS Supremus (DFS) Revealed. Ha, ha, ha!)

<17b078779a26c50a$659$1113819$802601b3@news.usenetexpress.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9136&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9136

From: ff@linux.rocks (Farley Flud)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 21:45:13 +0000
 by: Farley Flud - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 21:45 UTC

On Sat, 03 Feb 2024 21:20:12 +0000, Tyrone wrote:

> [snip bullshit]

But I NEVER get wrong answers.

NEVER!

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Re: The DuFuS Supremus (DFS) Revealed. Ha, ha, ha!

<17b09fa4a9e07aa4$25260$649016$802601b3@news.usenetexpress.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9155&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9155

From: ff@linux.rocks (Farley Flud)
Subject: Re: The DuFuS Supremus (DFS) Revealed. Ha, ha, ha!
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2024 09:43:08 +0000
 by: Farley Flud - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 09:43 UTC

On Sat, 03 Feb 2024 20:18:18 +0000, Farley Flud wrote:

> The prime supporter of Microslop Winblows is revealed to be
> a pathetic technical loser.

There is also frosting on this shit cake.

> #include <math.h>
> gcc ... -lm

The abysmal dunce actually links his shit code with libmath.

What the fuck for? The math library is not used.

Oh, wait. Dumb question. He links with libmath because he
is an ignoramus, incompetent idiot.

This dumbbell would be laughed out of CS101.

> He shall NEVER live it down.
>
> NEVER.
>
> Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Lameass Larry is extremely desperate (was Re: The DuFuS Supremus (DFS) Revealed. Ha, ha, ha!)

<zENvN.84531$CYpe.40928@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9164&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9164

From: nospam@dfs.com (DFS)
Subject: Lameass Larry is extremely desperate (was Re: The DuFuS Supremus
(DFS) Revealed. Ha, ha, ha!)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 10:00:50 -0500
 by: DFS - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 15:00 UTC

On 2/4/2024 4:43 AM, Lameass Larry Piet wrote:

> The abysmal dunce actually links his shit code with libmath.
>
> What the fuck for? The math library is not used.

The compile comment and math include were accidentally left in from the
previous code, which used Binet's formula.

> shit cake, ignoramus, incompetent idiot, dumbbell

Why so desperate and hysterical? Relax. Go pay for a blowjob.

Re: Farley Fucktard Revealed. Again. Ha, ha, ha!

<_cucnQPHZb2WZCL4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9197&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#9197

From: none@none.none (Tyrone)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Farley Fucktard Revealed. Again. Ha, ha, ha!
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2024 20:52:27 +0000
 by: Tyrone - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 20:52 UTC

On Feb 3, 2024 at 4:45:13 PM EST, "Farley Flud" <ff@linux.rocks> wrote:

> But I NEVER get wrong answers.

You don't even know what questions to ask. So you present the wrong answer
because you are asking the wrong question. Your answer might be mathematically
correct but it is logically wrong. AGAIN, there is more to programming than
just math.

"So and so event has a 15% probability of happening. It happened. Someone saw
it happen. Then someone else died. Then it rained that day. Then then whole
town burned down. Question: what was the probabilty of so and so event
happening?".

The answer - of course - is 15%. No factor AFTER the event has happened can
change the probability of the event happening. We can say that - given enough
witnesses - we are 100% certain that the event happened. Or when considering
"unreliable witnesses", we are 63% certain that the event happened. But the
probablilty of it happening remains 15%.

If I win the lottery today, were my chances 100% that I would win today? Of
course not. My chances are always a bazillion to one. It is 100% certain that
I won, but that has nothing to do with the probability of winning.

computers / comp.os.linux.advocacy / The DuFuS Supremus (DFS) Revealed. Ha, ha, ha!