From: cvjazz@waitrose.com (Chris Newman)
Subject: Bus Times
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.apps
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 12:04:05 +0000 (GMT)
 by: Chris Newman - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 12:04 UTC

Hi

My applicaton for displaying UK bus timetables BusTimes has been
upgraded to version 1.18

New in this version is the ability to display a map with the location of
the bus stop on the bus stop and future windows if an application that
can view GPX files has been seen by the filer like RiscOSM, Also the
buses are now grouped by route for better accuracy in London and more
buses can be displayed in the bus stop and future windows.

It can be downloaded from:

<http://kevsoft.co.uk/#BusTimes>

Brilliant, Kevin. Very useful. Loading a particular time table does
indeed show all the stops on the route in RiscOSM. Now I can see all the
options for the nearest stop to my destination. Thank you.

--
Chris Newman

Re: Bus Times

<4c3ee88c59.Kevin@Kevsoft>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=917&group=comp.sys.acorn.apps#917

From: kev@kevsoft.co.uk (Kevin Wells)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.apps
Subject: Re: Bus Times
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:06:38 GMT
 by: Kevin Wells - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:06 UTC

In message <598bbf6113cvjazz@waitrose.com>
Chris Newman <cvjazz@waitrose.com> wrote:

>Brilliant, Kevin. Very useful. Loading a particular time table does
>indeed show all the stops on the route in RiscOSM. Now I can see all the
>options for the nearest stop to my destination. Thank you.

Thanks always looking for things to improve on it.

--
Kev Wells
http://kevsoft.co.uk/ https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft