Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: rabid@pedag.og (RabidPedagog)
Subject: Microsoft encourages employees to commit felonies... and promotes
them
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 15:40:03 -0500
 by: RabidPedagog - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 20:40 UTC

From Lunduke: <https://shorturl.at/cEGLW>

From the article:

"The VP who calls for criminal activity

Over the years, Microsoft Vice President Scott Hanselman has publicly
encouraged people (including Microsoft employees) to commit crimes in
the name of "Diversity".

Which is an incredibly vague thing to say. "What crimes, exactly? Just
crimes... in general?!"

Yes. In general. Just any... "Crimes". Seriously. It's strange, I know.

Case in point, back in 2018, this Microsoft VP (then an upper level
manager) gave a keynote presentation where he encouraged people to
commit criminal activity -- specifically against white people and men.

During that keynote, Hanselman made the point that it is not enough to
be an "ally"... that one must be willing to be an "accomplice". Saying,
specifically, "Accomplices will go to jail with you."

Just to be sure there was no confusion about what he was encouraging --
he created a slide which read, "To create an inclusive tech environment
we need accomplices more than allies.""

--
RabidPedagog
Catholic paleoconservative

Re: Microsoft encourages employees to commit felonies... and promotes them

<z9csN.227951$Ama9.53987@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8490&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#8490

From: nospam@dfs.com (DFS)
them
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 12:54:44 -0500
 by: DFS - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 17:54 UTC

On 1/23/2024 3:40 PM, RabidPedagog wrote:
> From Lunduke: <https://shorturl.at/cEGLW>

> Case in point, back in 2018, this Microsoft VP (then an upper level
> manager) gave a keynote presentation where he encouraged people to
> commit criminal activity -- specifically against white people and men.

Given that any 16-year-old black girl from the 'hood can C program
better than the "C programmer extraordinaire" White male Larry Piet, is
it really a crime to hire Jacquita over him?

Re: Microsoft encourages employees to commit felonies... and promotes them

<cgcsN.83740$m4d.71570@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8494&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#8494

them
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: rabid@pedag.og (RabidPedagog)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 13:01:44 -0500
 by: RabidPedagog - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 18:01 UTC

On 2024-01-24 12:54 p.m., DFS wrote:
> On 1/23/2024 3:40 PM, RabidPedagog wrote:
>>  From Lunduke: <https://shorturl.at/cEGLW>
>
>> Case in point, back in 2018, this Microsoft VP (then an upper level
>> manager) gave a keynote presentation where he encouraged people to
>> commit criminal activity -- specifically against white people and men.
>

> Given that any 16-year-old black girl from the 'hood can C program
> better than the "C programmer extraordinaire" White male Larry Piet, is
> it really a crime to hire Jacquita over him?

I doubt that a 16-year-old black girl from the hood could figure out how
to remove a paper bag someone put on her head as a joke, much less
program something. I doubt that she'd even be able to read the
instructions necessary to produce the "Hello World" program.

--
RabidPedagog
Catholic paleoconservative
Linux Mint patron