From: Q@Q.com (floffy)
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.mint
Subject: Re: Mint 9.3 vpn
Date: 9 Apr 2024 21:42:05 -0500
Sender: "floffy" <Q@Q.com>
 by: floffy - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 02:42 UTC

You need a Diploma to use Linux etc ...
so command line and Complicate
Linux mint Look Cartoon display and have command no useful for Commun users, its build for Programmer.....

Re: Mint 9.3 vpn

<uv5efg$qhr8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8250&group=alt.os.linux.mint#8250

From: nomail@hotmail.com (Edmund)
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.mint
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 09:17:54 +0200
 by: Edmund - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 07:17 UTC

On 4/10/24 04:42, floffy wrote:
> You need a Diploma to use Linux etc ...
> so command line and Complicate
> Linux mint Look Cartoon display and have command no useful for Commun users, its build for Programmer.....

In some cases yes, in everyday stuff not so much.
If you have a problem , just describe it and you might get help to solve it.
I noticed a positive change in attitude from the linux community in this
regard.

--

The moment any organization established from pure noble intentions get
some influence, it will be corrupted from both inside and outside.
Then we have organizations established from pure evil.

Edmund