From: nospam@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Subject: Re: iPhone 6 cannot play mp3 from e-mail ?! What a ridicilous junk.
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 17:31:41 -0400
 by: Paul - Fri, 13 May 2022 21:31 UTC

On 5/13/2022 12:12 PM, Skybuck Flying wrote:
> I case you wondering how it ended !
>
> I told my mother to use her android table to listen to the mp3s ! It worked !
>
> Problem solved ! LOL.
>
> Bye,
> Skybuck =D

So the content was watermarked somehow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audio_watermark

A good audio watermark design, has relatively low impact on a selection.

If you hear "noise" at the beginning, perhaps that is
a much more visible marker.

There is all sorts of crap like that at work.

https://www.technipages.com/itunes-how-to-tell-which-songs-are-drm-protected

Converting MP3 -- WAV -- MP3 does not necessarily remove it either.

Obviously, the people who invent these schemes, have thought of
the usual methods of removal. They could encode in the frequency
domain, at a low enough amplitude you can't hear it. As MP3 is
a compressed format and already has compression artifacts.

It's not music any more, it's a computer puzzle.