From: no_spam_bhonaker__@x_i_d.com (Bill Honaker)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.tandem
Subject: OpenSSL 3.3 series
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 14:41:42 -0500
 by: Bill Honaker - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 19:41 UTC

Hi Everyone! Once again, it is #OpenSSL News Time.

The OpenSSL 3.3.x series has moved into Alpha testing and even better, #ITUGLIB has been able to successfully build and test releases (100% pass rate, as usual)
for this new series. If you want to get in on this major new release series, please reach out to Randall Becker (not on the NNTP platform) or myself and we will start
making builds available - you can, of course, build it yourself by getting the code from the OpenSSL.org website as the code is 100% compatible as is on NonStop.

Please be aware that SPT builds have been dropped going forward started with OpenSSL 3.3. This relates to the new TLS/DGRAM capability that had issues using SPT.
Also our testing of the PUT version of this release has failed, so we won't be releasing that yet.

The ITUGLIB Technical Committee