From: ctan-ann@ctan.org (CTAN Announcements)
Newsgroups: comp.text.tex
Subject: New on CTAN: odesandpdes
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 20:07:49 +0000
To: ctan-ann@ctan.org
 by: CTAN Announcements - Fri, 19 Jan 2024 20:07 UTC

Anakin Johann McMullen-Diermayr submitted the

odesandpdes

package.

Version number: 1.0.0 2024-01-17
License type: lppl1.3c

Summary description: Optimizing workflow involving odes and pdes

Announcement text:

This package is the solution no one asked for, to a problem nobody had.

Have you ever thought to yourself "wow, I sure do dislike having to remember multiple
macros for my odes and pdes" and the author of this package has to agree, wholeheartedly.
In the modern world of "tik-toking" and "family guy surfing", our brains have rotted
beyond salvage for even basic levels of cognitive recall. This package aims to fix this,
through two macros that have been set to each have an identical form and function. with
an emphasis on intuitive use. Through setting options, the multiple common notational
style are easily swapped between, all by a single option.

You're Welcome.

This package is located at
https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/odesandpdes

More information is at
https://www.ctan.org/pkg/odesandpdes

CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups.

Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
Ina Dau