From: no_spam_bhonaker__@x_i_d.com (Bill Honaker)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.tandem
Subject: Hash values added to ITUGLIB Open Source Library
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 16:03:00 -0600
 by: Bill Honaker - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 22:03 UTC

We've added a new feature to the ITUGLIB Web Site, based on requests from users. We now are providing SHA256 file hashes for all files in the Open Source Library!

They can be found in a new 'Hash' column when you expand any package. The table shows an abbreviated hash value (first 6 characters) as a hyperlink.
Click on the hyperlink to open a dialog with more detail.

You can verify the signature matches your download by running the sha256sum program in coreutils, supplying the filename as a parameter.

We hope this feature is useful to your teams. We welcome your feedback on this new feature!

Regards,
The ITUGLIB Technical Committee