Newsgroups: comp.mail.pine
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 09:16:46 -0700
From: chime@hubert-humphrey.com (Chime Hart)
Subject: Thank You Eduwardo for Your Solution
 by: Chime Hart - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 16:16 UTC

Well, several weeks ago you helped us click on urls in WSL.
Now I am having a nagging folder issue. I am running fetchmail in imap. Mail is
ending up in a separate folder, which in the past, messages were automaticly
moved to /var/mail/chime At that point, all my old-and-new mail were in the
same place. From a prompt, it did-and-still uses a messages command to report
how many messages are in my inbox. For the last several weeks, I must move
these new messages up to this other inbox, where they really belong. I think we
have a cron-job running fetchmail. Can you please inform how to once again have
new mail endup in my regular inbox. Thanks so much in advance
Chime