"Jesus saves...but Gretzky gets the rebound!" -- Daniel Hinojosa (hinojosa@hp-sdd)

computers / alt.folklore.computers / Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Movie

SubjectAuthor
* Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The MovieA.T. Murray
+* Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The MovieAndreas Kohlbach
|`- Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The MoviePeter Flass
+* Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Moviejtmpreno
|`- Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The MovieA.T. Murray
+* Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The MovieA.T. Murray
|`* Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Moviejtmpreno
| `- Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The MovieChing Chang Chong
`* Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The MovieA.T. Murray
 `* Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The MovieA.T. Murray
  `* Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The MovieA.T. Murray
   `- Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Moviegreymaus

1
Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Movie

<97515c66-2140-4453-81ed-e1c874e5fb5bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6701&group=alt.folklore.computers#6701

Newsgroups: alt.folklore.computers
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 13:04:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Movie
From: mentificium@gmail.com (A.T. Murray)
 by: A.T. Murray - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 20:04 UTC

Trump in prison shows what happens when you stage an insurrection against the American Congress trying to certify a presidential election. Trump causes the death of five individuals, and his supporters try to lynch and hang Vice-president Mike Pence, while Trump watches it all on TV.

After being impeached twice, Trump goes on trial, is convicted and is sent to a
federal penitentiary. "Jail to the Chief" plays over the loudspeakers while a handcuffed Trump shuffles in his leg-irons into the office of Warden Brubaker, played by an aging Robert Redford.

The head of Trump's Secret Service detail, played by Clint Eastwood, holds his arm and keeps him from falling. Trump looks around the office and bellows, "I want to talk to The Man."

"I am The Man," replies Brubaker. "Your parole officer is here to explain
why you must serve out the rest of your sentence instead of living at the half-way house."

The parole officer, played by Tommy Lee Jones, steps forward and says, "What we have here is a failure to communicate. The prisoner was five minutes late coming back from his off-site job and failed to inform me of his tardiness."

"What job was the prisoner working at?" interrupts Brubaker.

"Sir, the prisoner was flipping burgers at a McDonald's."

Warden Brubaker turns to Prisoner Trump and says, "Would you like to work in the kitchen here at Club Fed?"

"No way, Warden Brubaker. I am going to stay in my cell and work on my new book, The Art of the Scam."

Brubaker shakes his head and and grunts, "Everybody works at my prison. Tomorrow you will eb sent out on a chain-gang to dig ditches along the highway.. Guard, please escort President Trump to his prison cell."

The guard and six Secret Service agents walk with Trump down long corridors to the maximum security area of the prison. They stop at cell number 1600, and the guards introduce Trump to El Chapo, his cellmate. Two cells on either side of Trump and one cell across from Trump have ordinary doors instead of prison bars, because they are the living quarters of Trump's Secret Service detail, led by agent Callahan, played by Clint Eastwood, and his assistant, played by Jodie Foster.

During the first night, El Chapo whispers to Prisoner Trump, "I have a plan to get us out of here. There is a tunnel under our cell, and soon you will have a visitor who tells you how to access the tunnel. But why are you here in prison?"

"I fought the law and the law won," explains Trump.

The next day, after Trump gets back from working on the chain-gang, Warden Brubaker sends the agent played by Jodie Foster to Trump's cell with a message. "You have a visitor," says agent Jodie.

"Who?"

"The president of Mexico." The prison guard, played by Will Smith, escorts a cursing Trump and his S.S. detail to the visitation room. Along the way, when the Secret Service is not looking, the guard played by Will Smith slaps Trump across the face and says, "You give me any more guff and you're going in the Hole."

Trump sits down and speaks by telephone handset through the window with the visitor sitting across from him. "Mr. President," they both say to each other. The president of Mexico says to the twice-impeached and convicted president of America, "I have a message for your cellmate, my boss known as El Chapo, but first I want to thank you for releasing my right-hand man when he was arrested by your authorities while visiting Los Angeles."

"It was the least I could do, Señor El Presidente. You and I both know that the entire government of Mexico is one big drug cartel, and we apologize for mistakes made during the sham war on drugs. It's all Fake News, a big Witch Hunt."

"Apology accepted, you Gringo Presidente, but don't let it happen again, or you will swim with the fishes. Now go back to your cell and tell El Chapo that both of you will be liberated at midnight on Saturday when the floor of your cell opens up and you climb down to our railroad tunnel."

Trump and El Chapo do as instructed, and they are met at the other end of the tunnel by a taxi-driver played by Robert de Niro, and his passenger, played by Jennifer Lopez. The taxi driver tells El Chapo to sit in the back as his passenger, while the former passenger, J-Lo, and the former president, El-Do, are ordered to lie "spooning" in the trunk of the car. Trump whispers to J-Lo in the trunk of the taxi," If we were to meet under different circumstances, do you think...?"

J-Lo screams at Trump, "Shut your mouth, Gringo, and get your hand off my hip. When we get to Mexico, you will pay for calling us criminals and rapists."

http://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/2019/09/15
"MR. FORMER PRESIDENT? TIME TO LEAVE, SIR"

Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Movie

<87v8ors3f5.fsf@usenet.ankman.de>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6702&group=alt.folklore.computers#6702

From: ank@spamfence.net (Andreas Kohlbach)
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.computers
Subject: Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Movie
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 18:46:06 -0400
 by: Andreas Kohlbach - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 22:46 UTC

On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 13:04:11 -0700 (PDT), A.T. Murray wrote:

> Trump in prison shows what happens when you stage an insurrection
> against the American Congress trying to certify a presidential
> election.

Got to be a science-fiction novel!

And what does this has to do with old computers?
--
Andreas

Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Movie

<828108673.687137575.581599.peter_flass-yahoo.com@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6703&group=alt.folklore.computers#6703

From: peter_flass@yahoo.com (Peter Flass)
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.computers
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 16:33:25 -0700
sha1:NcvK5C5CDR9AElmaFWE2aM8Q4us=
 by: Peter Flass - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 23:33 UTC

Andreas Kohlbach <ank@spamfence.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 13:04:11 -0700 (PDT), A.T. Murray wrote:
>>
>> Trump in prison shows what happens when you stage an insurrection
>> against the American Congress trying to certify a presidential
>> election.
>
> Got to be a science-fiction novel!
>
> And what does this has to do with old computers?

Maybe it is a story written by an AI?

--
Pete

Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Movie

<ti2sp9$di6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6704&group=alt.folklore.computers#6704

From: none@znet.com (jtmpreno)
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.computers
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 21:51:51 -0700
 by: jtmpreno - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 04:51 UTC

On 10/10/2022 1:04 PM, A.T. Murray wrote:
> [...]
>
> Trump and El Chapo do as instructed, and they are met at the other end of the tunnel by a taxi-driver played by Robert de Niro, and his passenger, played by Jennifer Lopez. The taxi driver tells El Chapo to sit in the back as his passenger, while the former passenger, J-Lo, and the former president, El-Do, are ordered to lie "spooning" in the trunk of the car. Trump whispers to J-Lo in the trunk of the taxi," If we were to meet under different circumstances, do you think...?"
>
> J-Lo screams at Trump, "Shut your mouth, Gringo, and get your hand off my hip. When we get to Mexico, you will pay for calling us criminals and rapists."
>
> http://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/2019/09/15
> "MR. FORMER PRESIDENT? TIME TO LEAVE, SIR"

When Trump goes to prison he will be kept in solitary.

His guards will be replaced weekly so he will not be able to form a
personal relationship with them.

He can have all of the McDonalds and KFC that he wants but no ketchup or
other condiments.

Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Movie

<fb9244a8-33bb-45c0-9492-cabe54654adcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6722&group=alt.folklore.computers#6722

Newsgroups: alt.folklore.computers
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 15:09:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: mentificium@gmail.com (A.T. Murray)
 by: A.T. Murray - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 22:09 UTC

> 4 Name: Anonymous 2022-10-16 13:06
>>3
> Mentifex, why did you become obsessed with Trump recently?

5 Name: Obsessed With Insurrectionist Trump 2022-10-16 21:58
>>4
> why did you become obsessed with Trump recently?

It's now or never, Doodsky. We either send Trump to prison during Biden's first term as president, or the mega-corrupt Trump gets off scot-free. The Republicans have caused dozens of state legislatures to pass laws severely restricting the popular vote -- you can't even hand out water to people waiting in line to vote -- so that Trump-type demagogues will rule America for the indefinite future once Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are gone.

But the Biden administration is afraid that any rapid prosecution of Trump could cause a civil war. So they are slowly building up a slew of solid bases (plural of basis) for successfully prosecuting Trump. I am doing my part by "normalizing" the idea, the image, the scenario of Trump rotting away in a prison cell. And guess what? The sixty million Dummkoepfe who voted for Trump will grow to love the idea of Trump in his greatest role -- the shining example of living proof that no man is above the law, and that even a President can go to prison. Can you imagine the tabloid, supermarket-checkstand newspapers rejoycing over the historic headlines of President Prison Inmate giving interviews and describing his life behind bars? The American public will love it! They won't start a second Civil War; they will rhapsodize and thrill to the spectacle of Jailbird Trump!

Mentifex
http://cyborg.blogspot.com

Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Movie

<d31a5576-227b-47d8-a606-94e57fee1e6an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=7365&group=alt.folklore.computers#7365

Newsgroups: alt.folklore.computers
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 22:48:36 -0800 (PST)
From: mentificium@gmail.com (A.T. Murray)
 by: A.T. Murray - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 06:48 UTC

On Monday, October 10, 2022 at 1:04:13 PM UTC-7, A.T. Murray wrote:
> Trump in prison shows what happens when you stage an insurrection against the American Congress trying to certify a presidential election. Trump causes the death of five individuals, and his supporters try to lynch and hang Vice-president Mike Pence, while Trump watches it all on TV.
>
> After being impeached twice, Trump goes on trial, is convicted and is sent to a
> federal penitentiary. "Jail to the Chief" plays over the loudspeakers while a handcuffed Trump shuffles in his leg-irons into the office of Warden Brubaker, played by an aging Robert Redford.

[Now for brevity we leave out the bulk of the story.]

> http://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/2019/09/15
> "MR. FORMER PRESIDENT? TIME TO LEAVE, SIR"

Esteemed Top Minds of the AFC newsgroup. Something is rotten here in Denmark.
Yesterday Mentifex noticed that the latest Doonesbury comic strip is a hidden message to Mentifex:
http://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/2022/11/20 -- Burger King? THE LINK DOES NOT WORK!!!

The whole Doonesbury comic site is down and displays an error message:
"The requested service is temporarily unavailable. "
"It is either overloaded or under maintenance. Please try again later."

Obviously what has really happened is that the "Trump in Prison" story by Mentifex
has been spreading all over the Internet and some evil force has attacked the Doonesbury website.
Gary! I have received your cryptic (to others) secret message and I immediately realized
that you were communicating with me personally about my prior references to
"The Old Surfer Dude" and my habit of often wearing the same Whistler habitus.
When I went back over your Sun.20.NOV.2022 Doonesbury strip looking for more clues,
BINGO! I saw your reference to Burger King, which I mention in my own "poastings".
Your have my permission to ridicule and sneer at Mentifex in Doonesbury comic strips,
but please go easy on the Computer History Museum and other shrines of computer folklore.

Sincerely,

The Old Usenet Dude,

Mentifex

Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Movie

<tli21o$1op4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=7368&group=alt.folklore.computers#7368

From: none@znet.com (jtmpreno)
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.computers
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 00:42:34 -0800
 by: jtmpreno - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 08:42 UTC

On 11/21/2022 10:48 PM, A.T. Murray wrote:
> On Monday, October 10, 2022 at 1:04:13 PM UTC-7, A.T. Murray wrote:
>> Trump in prison shows what happens when you stage an insurrection against the American Congress trying to certify a presidential election. Trump causes the death of five individuals, and his supporters try to lynch and hang Vice-president Mike Pence, while Trump watches it all on TV.
>>
>> After being impeached twice, Trump goes on trial, is convicted and is sent to a
>> federal penitentiary. "Jail to the Chief" plays over the loudspeakers while a handcuffed Trump shuffles in his leg-irons into the office of Warden Brubaker, played by an aging Robert Redford.
>>
> [Now for brevity we leave out the bulk of the story.]

..
..
..

When Trump goes to prison they should give him all of the McDonalds and
KFC that he wants.

But no ketchup.

Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Movie

<tlithc$27fe6$2@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=7371&group=alt.folklore.computers#7371

From: ching@chang.chong (Ching Chang Chong)
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.computers
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 10:31:41 -0600
 by: Ching Chang Chong - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 16:31 UTC

On 11/22/22 02:42, jtmpreno wrote:
> On 11/21/2022 10:48 PM, A.T. Murray wrote:
>> On Monday, October 10, 2022 at 1:04:13 PM UTC-7, A.T. Murray wrote:
>>> Trump in prison shows what happens when you stage an insurrection
>>> against the American Congress trying to certify a presidential
>>> election. Trump causes the death of five individuals, and his
>>> supporters try to lynch and hang Vice-president Mike Pence, while
>>> Trump watches it all on TV.
>>>
>>> After being impeached twice, Trump goes on trial, is convicted and is
>>> sent to a
>>> federal penitentiary. "Jail to the Chief" plays over the loudspeakers
>>> while a handcuffed Trump shuffles in his leg-irons into the office of
>>> Warden Brubaker, played by an aging Robert Redford.
>>>
>> [Now for brevity we leave out the bulk of the story.]
>
> .
> .
> .
>
> When Trump goes to prison they should give him all of the McDonalds and
> KFC that he wants.
>
> But no ketchup.

Hwang at the Tong,
Rama lama ding dong,
Umma gumma ching chong.

Long dong,
Strong dong,
Hwang at the Tong.

Stinky, pinky, dinky wong.

Gang bang.
Hang wang.
Hwang at the Tong.

Wog, wop, woop woop.
Strong long ding dong,
Yum yum,
Slurp some,
sum sum,
Hit bong.

Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Movie

<4f5ce9b3-5c15-41ec-815c-4aa6ac1a2adbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=7842&group=alt.folklore.computers#7842

Newsgroups: alt.folklore.computers
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 15:59:20 -0800 (PST)
From: mentificium@gmail.com (A.T. Murray)
 by: A.T. Murray - Sun, 12 Feb 2023 23:59 UTC

http://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/2023/02/12 -- "YOUR BOY JUST GOT SHIVVED AGAIN!"

Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Movie

<f9c32f69-d174-42e0-8c5e-94e03f6b9b5bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8512&group=alt.folklore.computers#8512

Newsgroups: alt.folklore.computers
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 22:27:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: mentificium@gmail.com (A.T. Murray)
 by: A.T. Murray - Sun, 14 May 2023 05:27 UTC

On Sunday, February 12, 2023 at 3:59:21 PM UTC-8, A.T. Murray wrote:
> http://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/2023/02/12 -- "YOUR BOY JUST GOT SHIVVED AGAIN!"

http://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/2023/05/14 -- HOW'S HE GONNA BE IN THE WAY IF HE'S IN JAIL?

Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Movie

<aceb98bc-5fcc-43b1-ae69-5d4cdb8b2e8an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8527&group=alt.folklore.computers#8527

Newsgroups: alt.folklore.computers
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 04:00:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: mentificium@gmail.com (A.T. Murray)
 by: A.T. Murray - Sun, 28 May 2023 11:00 UTC

http://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/2023/05/28 -- a masterpiece and a collector's item -- suitable for framing.

Re: Mentifex on Trump in Prison: The Movie

<slrnu7706p.d48.maus@dold.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8528&group=alt.folklore.computers#8528

From: maus@dold.org (greymaus)
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.computers
Date: 28 May 2023 16:27:05 GMT
 by: greymaus - Sun, 28 May 2023 16:27 UTC

On 2023-05-28, A.T. Murray <mentificium@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/2023/05/28 -- a masterpiece and a collector's item -- suitable for framing.

Viva el Trumpo, Muerte del Wokies.

You are right, I can't speak spanish