From: infots@onenet.it (Gabriele - onenet)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.seamonkey
Subject: SM 2.53.16 macOS issue with Contact app
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 10:53:27 GMT
 by: Gabriele - onenet - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 10:53 UTC

Hello,

I have a problem with SM since I upgraded macOS from Mojave to Monterey: when
I need to fill the To: field it doesn't automatically read the contacts from
the Contact app, as it did before.
In the system preferences - privacy, SM is already authorized to access the
contacts.

How can I delete it from the list and add it again?

Thanx

Re: SM 2.53.16 macOS issue with Contact app

<kfvud0FlhsmU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=665&group=alt.comp.software.seamonkey#665

From: frgrahl@gmx.net (frg)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.seamonkey
Subject: Re: SM 2.53.16 macOS issue with Contact app
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 13:10:24 +0200
 by: frg - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 11:10 UTC

Gabriele - onenet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with SM since I upgraded macOS from Mojave to Monterey: when
> I need to fill the To: field it doesn't automatically read the contacts from
> the Contact app, as it did before.
> In the system preferences - privacy, SM is already authorized to access the
> contacts.
>
> How can I delete it from the list and add it again?
>
> Thanx

Update to 2.53.17b1.

FRG

Re: SM 2.53.16 macOS issue with Contact app

<d3SmM.318990$cPO1.238178@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=668&group=alt.comp.software.seamonkey#668

From: infots@onenet.it (Gabriele - onenet)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.seamonkey
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 08:20:25 GMT
 by: Gabriele - onenet - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 08:20 UTC

On 27 Jun 2023 at 13:10:24 CEST, "frg" <frgrahl@gmx.net> wrote:

> Gabriele - onenet wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a problem with SM since I upgraded macOS from Mojave to Monterey: when
>> I need to fill the To: field it doesn't automatically read the contacts from
>> the Contact app, as it did before.
>> In the system preferences - privacy, SM is already authorized to access the
>> contacts.
>>
>> How can I delete it from the list and add it again?
>>
>> Thanx
>>

> Update to 2.53.17b1.

I wil wait for the stable version, if it's not possible with the curret one
:-)

Re: SM 2.53.16 macOS issue with Contact app

<kg2f3jF2ts4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=669&group=alt.comp.software.seamonkey#669

From: frgrahl@gmx.net (frg)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.seamonkey
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 12:07:46 +0200
 by: frg - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 10:07 UTC

Gabriele - onenet wrote:
> On 27 Jun 2023 at 13:10:24 CEST, "frg" <frgrahl@gmx.net> wrote:
>
>> Gabriele - onenet wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have a problem with SM since I upgraded macOS from Mojave to Monterey: when
>>> I need to fill the To: field it doesn't automatically read the contacts from
>>> the Contact app, as it did before.
>>> In the system preferences - privacy, SM is already authorized to access the
>>> contacts.
>>>
>>> How can I delete it from the list and add it again?
>>>
>>> Thanx
>>>

>> Update to 2.53.17b1.
>>

> I wil wait for the stable version, if it's not possible with the curret one
> :-)

So far there has nothing been reported against the beta. The final will not be
much different. Of there are errors in the beta they will be in the final too
as of now.

FRG