Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.windows-11,alt.comp.freeware
Subject: The January 6, 2021 Riots Were Officially Legal
From: No-Reply@invalid.gov (Legal Watch USA)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 20:23:23 GMT
 by: Legal Watch USA - Thu, 16 Jun 2022 20:23 UTC

Democrats stole the 2020 election and now they're trying to gaslight
Americans using a Deep-State controlled retarded mainsteam media.

What they're not telling you:

US Constitution, Article II (Executive Branch) outlines how Electors are to
be chosen and their votes counted in Clauses 1 - 4. This outline provides
that "The Congress may determine..."

Pursuant to that authority, Congress passed - and POTUS signed into law
"3 U.S. Code � 15 - Counting electoral votes in Congress", abbreviated
3USC15.

Here's a good link from my alma mater for that codified process:

<https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/3/15>

Remember the the Vice President & The President of the Senate are one & the
same.

"Upon such reading of any such certificate or paper, the President of the
Senate shall call for objections, if any. Every objection shall be made in
writing, and shall state clearly and concisely, and without argument, the
ground thereof, and shall be signed by at least one Senator and one Member
of the House of Representatives before the same shall be received. When all
objections so made to any vote or paper from a State shall have been
received and read, the Senate shall thereupon withdraw, and such objections
shall be submitted to the Senate for its decision; and the Speaker of the
House of Representatives shall, in like manner, submit such objections to
the House of Representatives for its decision; and no electoral vote or
votes from any State which shall have been regularly given by electors
whose appointment has been lawfully certified to according to section 6 of
this title from which but one return has been received shall be rejected,
but the two Houses concurrently may reject the vote or votes when they
agree that such vote or votes have not been so regularly given by electors
whose appointment has been so certified. If more than one return or paper
purporting to be a return from a State shall have been received by the
President of the Senate, those votes, and those only, shall be counted
which shall have been regularly given by the electors who are shown by the
determination mentioned in section 5 of this title to have been appointed,
if the determination in said section provided for shall have been made, or
by such successors or substitutes, in case of a vacancy in the board of
electors so ascertained, as have been appointed to fill such vacancy in the
mode provided by the laws of the State; but in case there shall arise the
question which of two or more of such State authorities determining what
electors have been appointed, as mentioned in section 5 of this title, is
the lawful tribunal of such State, the votes regularly given of those
electors, and those only, of such State shall be counted whose title as
electors the two Houses, acting separately, shall concurrently decide is
supported by the decision of such State so authorized by its law; and in
such case of more than one return or paper purporting to be a return from a
State, if there shall have been no such determination of the question in
the State aforesaid, then those votes, and those only, shall be counted
which the two Houses shall concurrently decide were cast by lawful electors
appointed in accordance with the laws of the State, unless the two Houses,
acting separately, shall concurrently decide such votes not to be the
lawful votes of the legally appointed electors of such State."

In other words, BY LAW, the certification process of the national election
is not merely a ceremony. It is indeed a checkpoint - a pressure valve -
that allows Congress to review and redress any alleged irregularities in
their separate Houses prior to certifying the election.

Now this is a lot of words for your garden variety snowflake to wrap their
heads around, but point of fact, the January 6 "riot" was no more than a
protest - or demonstration - trying to invoke Vice President Pence to
exercise his authority to officially obtain and review the objections... as
perscribed by law.

Which he should have done inasmuch as it probably would have had the same
result as far as Democrats "legally" stealing the election, but it would
have shown the American people a vital checkpoint in our election process
if indeed malicious influcences highjacked and delegitimatized our process.

All that aside:

<https://tinyurl.com/24m6t2jm>

The latest kabuki theater of Democrat "hearings" would likely have had a
whole 'nuther impact if they hadn't literally destroyed our economy after
literally stealing the election and making an abomination out of every
sacred American institution.

Hope this hleps.

Shortened Links Always Guaranteed Safe* by This Author:

*DISCLAIMER:

Exceptions may occur in the case of feeble-brained snowflakes who tend to
experience random idiopathic episodes of derangement, frothing, drooling,
and/or ire.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

Old men in loaded geriatric diapers stalk me on the usenets
and call me a "troll", a term of endearment and high praise.

Humbly, I am more awesome because of these ad-hominem attacks.

The January 6, 2021 Riots Were Officially Legal

<8nMqK.3$yo1.2@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66185&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66185

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.look@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.windows-11,alt.comp.freeware,free.spam
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 20:27:48 GMT
 by: John Doe - Thu, 16 Jun 2022 20:27 UTC

Off topic troll...

--
Legal Watch USA <No-Reply@invalid.gov> wrote:

> [...]
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/24m6t2jm>
>

> The latest kabuki theater of Democrat "hearings" would likely have had a
> whole 'nuther impact if they hadn't literally destroyed our economy after
> literally stealing the election and making an abomination out of every
> sacred American institution.
>
> Hope this hleps.
>

> Shortened Links Always Guaranteed Safe* by This Author:
>
> *DISCLAIMER:
>
> Exceptions may occur in the case of feeble-brained snowflakes who tend to
> experience random idiopathic episodes of derangement, frothing, drooling,
> and/or ire.
>
> --
>
> I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
>
> Old men in loaded geriatric diapers stalk me on the usenets
> and call me a "troll", a term of endearment and high praise.
>
> Humbly, I am more awesome because of these ad-hominem attacks.

Re: The January 6, 2021 Riots Were Officially Legal

<t8ge1g$d7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66191&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66191

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.look@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.windows-11,alt.comp.freeware,free.spam
Subject: Re: The January 6, 2021 Riots Were Officially Legal
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 23:23:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Thu, 16 Jun 2022 23:23 UTC

Eddie, the Astraweb nym-shifting stalker is flagging off-topic posts
with its forgery of my ID, then replies to its own forgery (or at least it was).
Strange but true.

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
John Doe <always.look_message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99_gmail.com>
Edward H. <dtgamer99_gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99_gmail.com>

--
John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/24m6t2jm>
>>

>> The latest kabuki theater of Democrat "hearings" would likely have had a
>> whole 'nuther impact if they hadn't literally destroyed our economy after
>> literally stealing the election and making an abomination out of every
>> sacred American institution.
>>
>> Hope this hleps.
>>

>> Shortened Links Always Guaranteed Safe* by This Author:
>>
>> *DISCLAIMER:
>>
>> Exceptions may occur in the case of feeble-brained snowflakes who tend to
>> experience random idiopathic episodes of derangement, frothing, drooling,
>> and/or ire.
>>
>> --
>>
>> I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
>>
>> Old men in loaded geriatric diapers stalk me on the usenets
>> and call me a "troll", a term of endearment and high praise.
>>
>> Humbly, I am more awesome because of these ad-hominem attacks.

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / The January 6, 2021 Riots Were Officially Legal