Newsgroups: comp.sys.tandem
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 10:15:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: TMF audit for enscribe file 'record'
From: rmera@kvz.cl (Renán Mera)
 by: Renán Mera - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 17:15 UTC

El domingo, 8 de marzo de 2015 a las 23:44:26 UTC-5, Tone escribió:
> On 03/09/2015 03:16 PM, Shiva wrote:
> > Hi Tone,
> >
> > I did search through the HPKB through a friend (I don't have a logon) and was able to find the document through search. But it was not viewable (?) Let me know if you can send the document, else I'll try again with some other friend whether they are able to access the document. It says that only some users can access the document.
> >
> > Anyways, I will do the INFO DUMP. I did try to find, but I didn't know this. And ah, the blog you point me to ... I've read through the TACL utilities present there long ago, but I never knew that this was there because back then I wasn't as aware of TMF anyway! And btw, it was you? It is your blog? It is a great source of knowledge, Tone. A wonderful thing that's built, of the very little that I see of Tandem online, that holds a fair share.
> >
> > I will look into the source, thank you. I'll come back if I have any questions. Thanks a lot. :)
> >
> Not sure why you were unable to view it. I have sent a copy to
> your email.
>
> No, this is not my site.

Hi Tone,

I´ve been reading your chats in here.. and I am trying something with TMF like the procedures described here. I was wondering if maybe you still have the chance to send me the program/code related to Audit Reading that you also shared with Shiva.

Thanks so much in advance. Greetings!