If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law. -- Roy Santoro

computers / comp.mail.sendmail / Re: challenge response spam thinking of implementing grey listing,

SubjectAuthor
* thinking of implementing grey listing,None
+* Re: thinking of implementing grey listing,Grant Taylor
|`* Re: thinking of implementing grey listing,None
| +* Re: thinking of implementing grey listing,Grant Taylor
| |+* Re: thinking of implementing grey listing,John Levine
| ||`- Re: thinking of implementing grey listing,Grant Taylor
| |`- Re: thinking of implementing grey listing,None
| `* Re: challenge response spam thinking of implementing grey listing,John Levine
|  +* Re: challenge response spam thinking of implementing grey listing,Grant Taylor
|  |`* Re: challenge response spam thinking of implementing grey listing,None
|  | +* Re: challenge response spam thinking of implementing grey listing,John Levine
|  | |`* Re: challenge response spam thinking of implementing grey listing,None
|  | | +* Re: challenge response spam thinking of implementing grey listing,John Levine
|  | | |`* Re: challenge response spam thinking of implementing grey listing,None
|  | | | `* Re: challenge response spam thinking of implementing grey listing,Grant Taylor
|  | | |  `- Re: challenge response spam thinking of implementing grey listing,Amanda Savage
|  | | `- Re: challenge response spam thinking of implementing grey listing,Grant Taylor
|  | `- Re: challenge response spam thinking of implementing grey listing,Grant Taylor
|  `- Re: challenge response spam thinking of implementing grey listing,None
`* Re: thinking of implementing grey listing,Claus Aßmann
 +* Re: thinking of implementing grey listing,None
 |`- Re: thinking of implementing grey listing,Grant Taylor
 `* Re: thinking of implementing grey listing,John Levine
  `* Re: thinking of implementing grey listing,Grant Taylor
   +- Re: thinking of implementing grey listing,John Levine
   `- Re: thinking of implementing grey listing,None

Pages:12
Re: challenge response spam thinking of implementing grey listing,

<b43f909d-e468-4e6e-95df-b1967fbb3806n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=599&group=comp.mail.sendmail#599

Newsgroups: comp.mail.sendmail
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 08:06:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: challenge response spam thinking of implementing grey listing,
From: amandarachael47@gmail.com (Amanda Savage)
 by: Amanda Savage - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 15:06 UTC