It's not hard to admit errors that are [only] cosmetically wrong. -- J. K. Galbraith

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: OT: Even more fun: COVID Vaccine Linked to Low Blood Platelet Count – Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Even more fun: COVID Vaccine Linked to Low BloodRabidHussar
`* Re: OT: Even more fun: COVID Vaccine Linked to Low Blood Platelet Count – IdiopaEdward Hernandez
 `- Re: OT: Even more fun: COVID Vaccine Linked to Low Blood Platelet Count – IdiopaEdward Hernandez

1
OT: Even more fun: COVID Vaccine Linked to Low Blood Platelet Count – Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura

<geP5J.49403$md6.17370@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=56576&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#56576

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
From: rabid@huss.ar (RabidHussar)
Subject: OT:_Even_more_fun:_COVID_Vaccine_Linked_to_Low_Blood_
Platelet_Count_–_Idiopathic_Thrombocytopenic_Purpura
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 22:12:27 -0400
 by: RabidHussar - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 02:12 UTC

<https://scitechdaily.com/covid-vaccine-linked-to-low-blood-platelet-count-idiopathic-thrombocytopenic-purpura/>

"A condition that affects the blood, known as idiopathic
thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), may be associated the Oxford-AstraZeneca
vaccine in rare cases, research suggests.

The very small increased risk of the condition — which is characterized
by low platelet counts — is estimated to be 11 per million doses,
similar to figures seen in vaccines for flu and MMR.

A low number of platelets — blood cells that help prevent blood loss
when vessels are damaged — can result in no symptoms or can lead to an
increased risk of bleeding or, in some cases, clotting."

"Don't believe the scientific journal, WE own science!" yell the former
CIA employees working for the news media.

--
@RabidHussar
Happy to shove that vaccine of yours up your ass

Re: OT: Even more fun: COVID Vaccine Linked to Low Blood Platelet Count – Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura

<sja6hn$5ml$10@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=56610&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#56610

From: dtgamer99@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Re: OT:_Even_more_fun:_COVID_Vaccine_Linked_to_Low_Blood_Platelet_Count_–_Idiopathic_Thrombocytopenic_Purpura
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 17:57:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 17:57 UTC

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 2 Oct 2021 12:15:54 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <sj9ihq$n0v$1@dont-email.me>.

Re: OT: Even more fun: COVID Vaccine Linked to Low Blood Platelet Count – Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura

<sjb3lq$19sd$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=56632&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#56632

From: dtgamer99@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 02:14:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sun, 3 Oct 2021 02:14 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 2 Oct 2021 20:33:16 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <sjafmc$eu2$1@dont-email.me>.