"I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid" -- the artificial person, from _Aliens_

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: OT: Let's have a laugh at the vaccinated!

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Let's have a laugh at the vaccinated!RabidHussar
`* Re: OT: Let's have a laugh at the vaccinated!wasbit
 `- Re: OT: Let's have a laugh at the vaccinated!david c

1
OT: Let's have a laugh at the vaccinated!

<TKI5J.60689$jm6.23114@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=56534&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#56534

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
From: rabid@huss.ar (RabidHussar)
Subject: OT: Let's have a laugh at the vaccinated!
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 14:49:23 -0400
 by: RabidHussar - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 18:49 UTC

<https://www.reddit.com/r/CovidVaccinated/comments/pz10l6/scared_to_get_the_second_dose_after_immediate/>

Q: "I'm torn, I want my vaccine card bc I already injected God knows
what into my arm and if i don't follow through i did it for nothing but
everyone warns the 2nd dose is what gets you. Suddenly I feel hyperaware
of my heart and i get the odd sting. Would not finishing my vaccine
cause any harm unrelated to the risk of covid? Starting to get cold feet
🥲 anyone else neglect getting the 2nd dose?"

A: "Talk to your doctor about your concerns. They may tell you to simply
delay your second vaccine or not get an MRNA one.

I was only told after my second shot that I should not get an MRNA
booster, as I developed pericarditis and secondary Dysautonomia due to
the Pfizer vaccine (first sign was chest pain and pounding pulse). 2
months on I still struggle. You can look at info on POTS and nervous
symptom damage in long covid and post vaccine. It might help you decide
what vaccine to get next."

A: "I had the same issue, 38M. Had the Pfizer first dose. Next night I
had a few scotches and what not, wasn’t “pissed” but that night had
crazy heart Arrhythmia or palpitations, couldn’t sleep, thought I was
going to have a heart attack.

Next day still had the same issue, but not as severe, but definitely
concerning.. eventually got proper sleep the next night and woke up it
was gone. 2 weeks after developed similar palpitations, But was every
3rd heart beat was delayed and harder. Went to doctor next day,
confirmed heart palpitations. Was told it’s not a big issue, unless I
was getting chest pain, which I was not.

They booked me in for heart monitor and ECG, but my heart has gone back
to normal now thank god. So I cancelled appointment. Saying that tho, I
will possibly having my next dose in the next week. I will consult with
my doc before I go for it, I will probably get the heart monitor and ECG
a day prior to having my next dose. And will no doubt hold off on the
drinking for at least 2 weeks"

--
@RabidHussar

Re: OT: Let's have a laugh at the vaccinated!

<sj96rf$ce5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=56589&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#56589

From: wasbitremove@hotmail.com (wasbit)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Re: OT: Let's have a laugh at the vaccinated!
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 09:56:11 +0100
 by: wasbit - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 08:56 UTC

"RabidHussar" <rabid@huss.ar> wrote in message

This is a Windows 10 group. Please take your off topic posts to somewhere
more suited.

--
wasbit

Re: OT: Let's have a laugh at the vaccinated!

<sj9ig2$kqk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=56597&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#56597

From: dave61430@nowhere.org (david c)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 12:14:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: david c - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 12:14 UTC

On Sat, 02 Oct 2021 09:56:11 +0100, wasbit wrote:

> "RabidHussar" <rabid@huss.ar> wrote in message
>>

> This is a Windows 10 group. Please take your off topic posts to
> somewhere more suited.

And while you're about it (Rahidi), grow up. Nobody wants to read your
nonsense.

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: OT: Let's have a laugh at the vaccinated!