From: tg@mirbsd.de (Thorsten Glaser)
Newsgroups: comp.mail.pine
Subject: Exclude one secondary INBOX from new mail checking
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 20:51:36 +0000
 by: Thorsten Glaser - Fri, 15 Sep 2023 20:51 UTC

Hi,

I’ve got a pine setup with multiple INBOXen in an incoming folder
collection, but I want to check one of them only manually, i.e.
exclude if from checking on pressing Tab.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,
//mirabilos
--
"Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."

Re: Exclude one secondary INBOX from new mail checking

<ue374d$3kl7h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=565&group=comp.mail.pine#565

From: ahk@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: comp.mail.pine
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 03:23:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 16 Sep 2023 03:23 UTC

Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de> wrote:

>I’ve got a pine setup with multiple INBOXen in an incoming folder
>collection, but I want to check one of them only manually, i.e.
>exclude if from checking on pressing Tab.

Set it up in folder collections, then delete its inbox from the incoming
folder collection.

There's also the Incoming Check List option in which you list which
incoming folders to check at the interval you've set up but I don't
think that has anything to do with the manual check/advance with Tab.