From: c_mulholland@nym.hush.com
Newsgroups: comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows
Subject: I need to reinstall Eudora Pro 7.1.0.9 after installation onew operatingf a system
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 04:33:49 -0800
 by: c_mulholland@nym.hush.com - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 12:33 UTC

I've been fat, dumb and happy with Eudora Pro 7.1.0.9 paid mode for a long
time on my OLD computer running Windows 10 Professional. That is, until it
crashed on me after serving me for almost 12 years.

I'm in the process of reconfiguring my system and will need to reinstall my
operating system on my NEW drive 'C:\' which will nuke everything on that
drive. My current OS suffered a corruption when it was cloned to the new
'C:\' drive.

I've upgraded my entire system (at the cost of $2,500) and will need to
reinstall Eudora Pro 7.1.0.9 paid mode again. From what I gather I need to
run the install wizard and point Eudora Pro to the same directory on my
'D:\' drive and copy over it. I understand I need to make sure to uncheck
the options for creating shortcuts so that the installer won't mess with my
existing shortcuts.

I currently have Eudora Pro 7.1.0.9 paid mode installed on 'D:\Program
Files\Eudora Pro\

Did I do my homework correctly or did I miss something?

TIA