From: unruh@invalid.ca (William Unruh)
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.mageia
Subject: Icon to script does not properly multi-click work
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 19:12:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: William Unruh - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 19:12 UTC

I wrote a script to put an icon onto the desktop (KDE) and carry out an
action if clicked and undo it if clicked again. But if I leave the mouse
arrow on the icon between the two clicks, it does not carry out the
second click. I have to move the mouse off the icon, then back on again
for it to register the second click.
Running Mga8 , Plasma desktop. These icons/programs are programs in Desktop/*desktop
Setup so that single click opens the programs.
Is there some option that I enabled/disabled so that this is the
behaviour?