From: usenet@solfon.nl (Fokke Nauta)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Off topic: problem with RealVNC connect
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 16:32:29 +0200
 by: Fokke Nauta - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:32 UTC

Hi all,

We have quite a few pc's in our local network: all are W10 Pro x64 and
one Linux.
For remote control of the other pc's I have been using VNC connect from
RealVNC, the free version. It allways worked well.
Lately I had to reset my router to factory defaults, and I lost my
internet and phone. I placed back a recent backup and everything works
fine, except RealVCN. It makes a connection to a remote pc, but the
screen starts black and it takes a minute before the screen is OK. It
works very slow, and when I open a remote application, it takes minutes
before the screen becomes clearly visable.
So - this does not work. As it's the free version, I don't get support.
I have reinstalled the viewer and servers, but to no avail.
Is there somebody here with knowledge of VNC, and may have a suggestion
as to what I can do to make it work again?
Many thanks beforehand.

Fokke Nauta