Newsgroups: comp.mail.pine
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 09:18:52 -0700
From: chime@hubert-humphrey.com (Chime Hart)
Subject: Strange-and-Duplicate Mail in Alpine?
 by: Chime Hart - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 16:18 UTC

Hi All: I did ask this in an alpine-info list some weeks ago, but maybe there
are more readers her? I am certainly not an expert in exim4 or fetchmail, but I
get mail in imap from fastmail. Usually I have a shell prompt with how many
messages are in my box. Lately I need to go in folders-and-manually select
fastmail-and-inbox. OK, some of the time not only am I getting several
duplicates, but I see this anoying item which displays alot
NULL ice in paint_index
Followed by line numbers which are separated by 1 number. Most times I exit
alpine-and-come back in and its fine for awhile. Any suggestions, please in how
to fix all of this? Thanks so much in advance
Chime