From: peter@silmaril.ie (Peter Flynn)
Newsgroups: comp.text.tex
Subject: Inserting a letter (was Re: Too many Warnings like this: LaTeX
Warning: Command \r invalid in math mode on input line 320.
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 13:17:51 +0100
 by: Peter Flynn - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 12:17 UTC

On 10/09/2022 17:31, mehul gol wrote:
> On Thursday, 12 February 2009 at 08:20:53 UTC, Heiko Oberdiek wrote:
[snip]

> If I want to include some letter in the document then how can I?

[I assume this has nothing to do with the subject so I have changed it].

The easiest way is to scan or photograph the letter, crop it, and
include the image, eg

\usepackage{graphicx}
\includegraphics[width=10cm]{someletter.jpg}

Adjust the width so it fits.

If the letter is plain text, and you don't need to show the design and
layout, you can just retype it as a quotation, eg if there is only one
of them:

\begin{quotation}
\small\noindent
\flushright
From: Mehul Gol\\
Next Line\\
Final Line
\par\flushleft
To: Someone Else\\
Their Address\\
Final Line
\par\flushright
the date
\par\bigskip\noindent
Dear Someone,
\par\medskip
Start the text here
\end{quotation}

If you have lots, you should write an environment to do the job more
robustly.

Don't try to use the 'letter' class or bits of it for this; a) it's
complicated and b) it's not a good layout.

Peter