From: hope@hope.com
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Subject: View message
Date: Wed, 03 May 2023 23:24:10 +0100
 by: hope@hope.com - Wed, 3 May 2023 22:24 UTC

Hi

In the message list is they any way just to see emails with attachments?

I know you can select different views read unread etc but I see nothing about view only attachments

Thank you

Dumb Blond

Re: View message no one can sort then

<l4fk5id2jc8egjpbmjcs5opeesqemijfdq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5014&group=alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent#5014

From: hope@hope.com
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Subject: Re: View message no one can sort then
Date: Tue, 09 May 2023 13:30:30 +0100
 by: hope@hope.com - Tue, 9 May 2023 12:30 UTC

On Wed, 03 May 2023 23:24:10 +0100, hope@hope.com wrote:

>Hi
>
>In the message list is they any way just to see emails with attachments?
>
>I know you can select different views read unread etc but I see nothing about view only attachments
>

>Thank you
>

>Dumb Blond

No one can sort then?

Re: View message no one can sort then

<avfk5i1ebhvtt26e780fg21ns1u0s1dmfj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5015&group=alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent#5015

From: garydingle@adam.com.au (Gary Dingle)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Date: Tue, 09 May 2023 22:19:30 +0930
 by: Gary Dingle - Tue, 9 May 2023 12:49 UTC

You can do a "Edit/Find Global" search with the search term

content-type: multipart/mixed

This seems to show the majority of items with attachments, but not all
unfortunately. Not sure why this is the case .. must have something to
do with how the attachments are attached.

This will show those in the message list area, and you need to click
the binoculars icon in the header, to see all messages again.

Hope this helps, and thanks to Ralph who informed me of this option a
few years back.

Cheers
Gary

On Tue, 09 May 2023 13:30:30 +0100, hope@hope.com wrote:

>On Wed, 03 May 2023 23:24:10 +0100, hope@hope.com wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>
>>In the message list is they any way just to see emails with attachments?
>>
>>I know you can select different views read unread etc but I see nothing about view only attachments
>>

>>Thank you
>>

>>Dumb Blond
>

>No one can sort then?

Re: View message no one can sort then

<6kcn5i5r4p1lv9afaif898g1d2rjehnk2f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5016&group=alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent#5016

From: hope@hope.com
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 16:12:18 +0100
 by: hope@hope.com - Wed, 10 May 2023 15:12 UTC

On Tue, 09 May 2023 22:19:30 +0930, Gary Dingle <garydingle@adam.com.au> wrote:

>You can do a "Edit/Find Global" search with the search term
>
>content-type: multipart/mixed
>
>This seems to show the majority of items with attachments, but not all
>unfortunately. Not sure why this is the case .. must have something to
>do with how the attachments are attached.
>
>This will show those in the message list area, and you need to click
>the binoculars icon in the header, to see all messages again.
>
>Hope this helps, and thanks to Ralph who informed me of this option a
>few years back.
>
>Cheers
>Gary
>

>On Tue, 09 May 2023 13:30:30 +0100, hope@hope.com wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 03 May 2023 23:24:10 +0100, hope@hope.com wrote:
>>
>>>Hi
>>>
>>>In the message list is they any way just to see emails with attachments?
>>>
>>>I know you can select different views read unread etc but I see nothing about view only attachments
>>>

>>>Thank you
>>>

>>>Dumb Blond
>>

>>No one can sort then?

HI Gary

Sorry I think I have not explained to well

1....go to message list

2.....click all messages

3....a box comes up with select view

4.....in that box you can select select view

5.....then you can see all messages unread messages etc etc

6.....BUT nothing for view messages with attachments

I hope I have explained now

kind regards

dumb blond