From: jbb@notatt.com (Jeff Barnett)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Subject: Printing new contacts from V102.2.2
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 18:53:17 -0600
 by: Jeff Barnett - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 00:53 UTC

I recently loaded TB V102.2.2, upgrading from version V9?.?,?. When I
edit a new contact, save it, then print it only the display name and
email address prints. If I print an address book, the only data printed
from the new contact is the name and email. Existing contacts (those
entered before the version upgrade) print properly by themself or as
part of an address book.

I've tried the following to narrow down the problem:

1. Add fields to the new contact in different orders while saving and
printing after each addition. This fails on all fields except name and
email address.

2. Export an address book with a new entry in it, import it with a non
conflicting name. This fails also: new entry does not print properly but
all old entries print okay.

3. Use a different login on the same machine where the behavior is
identically incorrect.

I'm running on Win 7 Pro SP1 64 bit.

Has anyone observed similar behavior? Has anyone a diagnostic or repair
suggestion? Does anyone know if the default internal format for address
books or entries has changed? Any help would be appreciated. TIA.
--
Jeff Barnett

Re: Printing new contacts from V102.2.2

<tg8nac$vd8l$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4884&group=alt.windows7.general#4884

From: jbb@notatt.com (Jeff Barnett)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Subject: Re: Printing new contacts from V102.2.2
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 21:22:51 -0600
 by: Jeff Barnett - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 03:22 UTC

On 9/18/2022 6:53 PM, Jeff Barnett wrote:
> I recently loaded TB V102.2.2, upgrading from version V9?.?,?. When I
> edit a new contact, save it, then print it only the display name and
> email address prints. If I print an address book, the only data printed
> from the new contact is the name and email. Existing contacts (those
> entered before the version upgrade) print properly by themself or as
> part of an address book.
>
> I've tried the following to narrow down the problem:
>
> 1. Add fields to the new contact in different orders while saving and
> printing after each addition. This fails on all fields except name and
> email address.
>
> 2. Export an address book with a new entry in it, import it with a non
> conflicting name. This fails also: new entry does not print properly but
> all old entries print okay.
>
> 3. Use a different login on the same machine where the behavior is
> identically incorrect.
>
> I'm running on Win 7 Pro SP1 64 bit.
>
> Has anyone observed similar behavior? Has anyone a diagnostic or repair
> suggestion? Does anyone know if the default internal format for address
> books or entries has changed? Any help would be appreciated. TIA.

Sorry, this was meant for a different group.