From: nobody@nowhere.invalid (David E. Ross)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.seamonkey
Subject: Re: Is there a way to send this (web) page with its web site URL link
only and without attaching its actual web page?
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 21:53:30 -0700
 by: David E. Ross - Sun, 14 May 2023 04:53 UTC

On 5/13/2023 6:36 PM, Ant wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I like to share web site links via/through e-mails with SeaMonkey's
> right click menu's send this page option. However, I don't want to send
> the actual web page. Just the link only. Is there a way to do it when
> right clicking on a web site's web page? I know I can copy and paste,
> but that is slower. :P
>
> Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)

SeaMonkey 2.53.16

Try [File > Send Link] on the menu bar.

My default E-mail is Thunderbird 52.9.1 (an old version), not SeaMonkey
itself. I just tried it. I got a compose message window with the first
line of the message body showing the URI for SeaMonkey's current Web
page. I noticed that the URI was not bracketed with < and >, which
really should be added manually.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Beyond Meat, Impossible Meat, and other such meat substitutes
represent the ultimate in ultra-processed foods, which my doctor
told me to avoid. Real meat is natural. Beyond Meat and
Impossible Meat are definitely not natural.

Re: Is there a way to send this (web) page with its web site URL link only and without attaching its actual web page?

<u3pro8$2hus5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=482&group=alt.comp.software.seamonkey#482

From: nobody@nowhere.invalid (David E. Ross)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.seamonkey
only and without attaching its actual web page?
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 22:31:52 -0700
 by: David E. Ross - Sun, 14 May 2023 05:31 UTC

Oops! I am not sure why my reply was posted twice in this newsgroup.
It appeared only once in netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey.