From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Re: free Free FREE The Night Of The Rabiit 2! Move Fast!
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 19:44:45 +0000
 by: Ant - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 19:44 UTC

CCed comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure.

Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 12:41:33 -0600, "rms"
> <rsquiresMOO@MOOflashMOO.net> wrote:

> >https://www.gog.com/giveaway/claim

> Note: Just "The Night of the Rabbit", no "2".

Yup.

> Hmmm... MetalGuru announced it first (as a reply to the recent "Prime
> Gaming" thread) but rms made a seperate thread. Who gets the points?
> ;-)

> I vaguely remember playing this one. I didn't really enjoy it, but I
> think that was more because I just wasn't in the mood for a
> traditional point-n-click adventure game, with all the silliness of
> the ridiculous puzzles typical to the genre. Plus, while the artwork
> is exquisite, I wasn't feeling it. I probably should give it another
> chance; I didn't stick with it long enough the first time.

> TL;DR: if you're in the mood for a classic adventure game, NotR is as
> good as any. Give it a try.

Passed for me since adventure isn't my genre.
--
"[Jesus continued explaining his parable of the soils, saying,] 'The one who received the seed that fell among the thorns is the man who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke it, making it unfruitful.'" --Matthew 13:22. TGIF, iPhone 15, & hobbit day but 2 appts. & still allergy sick! Are you thinking about the Roman Empire?
| |o o| |