From: Ken@invalid.news.com (Ken Blake)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Subject: Agent 6 - Only one pane is showing
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2023 07:40:51 -0700
 by: Ken Blake - Fri, 6 Jan 2023 14:40 UTC

I'm running Agent 6.0 (only for Usenet; not for e-mail) under the
latest release of 64-bit Windows 11 Pro.

My computer was on all night. Agent was fine when I went to bed last
night. This morning when I came to it, Agent's layout had changed. I
always keep three panes showing: Newsgroup list, Message list, and
Message Body. This morning there was only a single pane showing,
although I can change it to whichever one I want

I went to Window/Window Layout, and tried to select the layout I
wanted. Neither Apply nor OK had any effect on the layout.

I closed Agent and restarted it. Same result.

I rebooted the computer. Same result.

Can someone tell me what probably happened and how to fix it?

Re: Agent 6 - Only one pane is showing

<9udgrhl45jjoqvv3kbklt0jvcrmcqfk71o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4676&group=alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent#4676

From: nobody@nowhere.invalid (Dennis)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Subject: Re: Agent 6 - Only one pane is showing
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2023 10:01:58 -0500
 by: Dennis - Fri, 6 Jan 2023 15:01 UTC

On Fri, 06 Jan 2023 07:40:51 -0700, Ken Blake <Ken@invalid.news.com>
wrote:

>Can someone tell me what probably happened and how to fix it?

Cat walked across the keyboard? :-)

--

Dennis

Re: Agent 6 - Only one pane is showing

<ntdgrhlo0jfrociu1st50frua9lf034ggs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4677&group=alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent#4677

From: Ken@invalid.news.com (Ken Blake)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2023 08:02:04 -0700
 by: Ken Blake - Fri, 6 Jan 2023 15:02 UTC

wrote:

>I'm running Agent 6.0 (only for Usenet; not for e-mail) under the
>latest release of 64-bit Windows 11 Pro.
>
>My computer was on all night. Agent was fine when I went to bed last
>night. This morning when I came to it, Agent's layout had changed. I
>always keep three panes showing: Newsgroup list, Message list, and
>Message Body. This morning there was only a single pane showing,
>although I can change it to whichever one I want
>
>I went to Window/Window Layout, and tried to select the layout I
>wanted. Neither Apply nor OK had any effect on the layout.
>
>I closed Agent and restarted it. Same result.
>
>I rebooted the computer. Same result.
>
>Can someone tell me what probably happened and how to fix it?

Ignore my question. I found the solution on
https://alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent.narkive.com/sOOfpOZ9/i-keep-losing-the-triple-pane-view-and-don-t-know-how-to-get-it-back