Newsgroups: comp.ai.neural-nets
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 15:24:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Neural Networking, Neural Networks, AI in Lottery, Lotto:
Strategies, Systems, Software, History
From: ionsaliu@gmail.com (Ion Saliu)
 by: Ion Saliu - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 23:24 UTC

On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 1:28:53 PM UTC+3, Ion Saliu wrote:
> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 5:40:06 PM UTC+3, Ion Saliu wrote:
> > On Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 3:03:31 PM UTC+3, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

> > > If the results are predictable using any method at all then there is
> > > something wrong with the drawing the balls!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Neural Network Software http://www.npsnn.com
> > > JustNN Just a neural network http://www.justnn.com
> > > SwingNN Prediction software http://www.swingnn.com
> > > EasyNN-plus Only available by email from st...@easynn.com
> > Axiomatic One:
> >
> > Let’s not equate ‘predictable’ to ‘certain’. There is no ‘absolute certainty’ in the entire Universe. Everything comes in ‘degrees of certainty’. The higher the degree of certainty, the higher the degree of predictability is.. Ample demonstrations are available since the year of grace 1997:
> >
> > • https://saliu.com/Saliu2.htm
> > • "Fundamental Formula of Gambling FFG is an historic discovery in theory of probability, gambling mathematics, degree of certainty, mathematics of chance."
> >
> > • https://saliu.com/formula.htm
> > • “Mathematics of Fundamental Formula of Gambling, Logarithms, God.”
> >
> > The “kingdom” of the so-called “artificial intelligence AI” is even more confused. They say loudly “AI ain’t possible to lottery ‘cuz it is a random phenomenon”. In fact, they apply their metaphorical concept to randomness, as The_Everything is random. But, without realizing it, they choose applications with higher degrees of certainty. Therefore, they rely on phenomena with higher predictability.
> >
> > Ion Saliu,
> > All-Purpose Predictor At-Large
> > “Believing in artificial intelligence (AI) literally is like getting drunk with illusions metaphorically.” 3:14, 6:18.
> Search-engine programming advanced with rapid paces. Now, they can interact with Netizens almost like human beings. There are AI chatbots that behave in the manner of human researchers. I tested two AI chatbots on ‘Ion Saliu’ and ‘artificial intelligence, lottery prediction Ion Saliu’.
>
> This highest-ranking Usenet post deserves this companion:
>
> • https://groups.google.com/g/comp.ai.neural-nets/c/MIqOcXqgPNs?hl=en
> • Artificial Intelligence, Lottery Prediction: Chatbots, Ion Saliu.

What da f* has ever happened here? Heck, you can open your own “other lottery discussion forum that meet my criteria”. You & Kotskarr meet such criteria. We’ll do it, Dollow!

“Nigel, Nigel, Doollow, Avast,
You are running oh-so-fast.
No one can see your tail,
For you are the fastest snail.”

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.ai.neural-nets/c/5Ds2Jt2olks/m/2AizM5bRAgAJ?hl=en

https://groups.google.com/g/gamblingscience

computers / comp.ai.neural-nets / Re: Neural Networking, Neural Networks, AI in Lottery, Lotto: Strategies, Systems, Software, History