From: phamp@mindspring.com (pyotr filipivich)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Subject: Re: no servers in the access plan carry that group
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2022 08:23:01 -0700
 by: pyotr filipivich - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 15:23 UTC

Thanks, this solved a problem.

Arrgh ... one or three had Properties over ridden to use the old
server to post. Which was disabled.

This fixed it "magically"

Selected all folders, Tools --> Properties -->News Access Plan
Unclick the "over ride default" and hey, look it worked!

Ralph Fox <-rf-nz-@-.invalid> on Sun, 09 Aug 2020 09:56:56 +1200 typed
in alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent the following:

--
pyotr filipivich
This Week's Panel: Us & Them - Eliminating Them.