From: submissions@telecom-digest.org (The Telecom Digest)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: Centurylink files notice of Ex Parte communicaitons [telecom]
Date: 30 Apr 2023 18:20:48 -0400
Sender: alias@iecc.com
 by: The Telecom Digest - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 22:20 UTC

On behalf of Connect Holding II, LLC, d/b/a "Brightspeed" and it's
afiliate, Brightspeed of West Missouri, I met via video conference on
April 3, 2023 with Terri Natoli, Jodie May, and Rodney McDonald in the
Wireline Competition Bureau to discuss the above-referenced
application. Brightspeed of West Missouri is the new name for Emparq
Missouri, Inc., d/v/a Centurylink, which filed the application.

https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/1040689055937/1

* Moderator's Note
* * I copied the above paragraph by hand from the document in the FCC
* file. It's in PDF format, and it has been set to prevent copying
* by those reading it.
*
* The Ex Parte communicaiton mentioned seems to be about a flood,
* and/or the ways that Centurylink intends to deal with the damage
* the flood caused.
* * Bill Horne