From: lucretiaborgia@fl.it (lucretia)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Subject: FYI Ralph
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 14:27:12 -0300
 by: lucretia - Wed, 15 Jun 2022 17:27 UTC

You may remember a few weeks ago I asked a question about Agent 8
'hanging' on the second folder listed when retrieving headers. Well I
did all the things you suggested, plus a tech minded friend checked up
on Agent suggestions and we did what they suggested. Just now I
decided to completely uninstall Agent and re-install, just on the off
chance.

It still gets stuck on retrieving headers for the second folder listed
(tried moving them around but it seems it's the second one, nothing to
do with which one) finally I have to check out of Agent and go below
the second folder and try retrieving folders one by one. It's a pain
but I suppose I have to live with it, tried everything and perhaps
it's time to start going elsewhere as definitely usenet seems to have
had it's day :(

Thanks for all your help over the years, I appreciate it.