From: chrispam1@me.com (Chris Schram)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.raspberry-pi
Subject: DVDStyler?
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 22:03:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chris Schram - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 22:03 UTC

Has anyone here managed to build DVDStyler on a Raspberry Pi? I have run
it for years on my Mac, but the current couple of versions do not play
well at all on macOS Monterey. (The Mac version of DVDS is too often a
poorly-tested afterthought.)
--
chrispam1@me.com is a filtered spam magnet. Email replies may be lost.
You're better off replying to this newsgroup.

computers / comp.sys.raspberry-pi / DVDStyler?