From: MikeS@fred.com (MikeS)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
Subject: Change Edge new tab page to something other than Microsoft
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 20:30:14 +0100
 by: MikeS - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 19:30 UTC

The latest versions of Edge block all attempts to change this page
although it can still be customised to show only the Bing search bar.
Google searches reveal various extensions to do the job and even a Group
Policy Editor setting but none of them work. Has anyone managed it with
current Edge (in Windows 11)?

Re: Change Edge new tab page to something other than Microsoft

<uv9dus$1rrio$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4025&group=alt.comp.software.thunderbird#4025

From: MikeS@fred.com (MikeS)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 20:33:48 +0100
 by: MikeS - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 19:33 UTC

On 11/04/2024 20:30, MikeS wrote:
> The latest versions of Edge block all attempts to change this page
> although it can still be customised to show only the Bing search bar.
> Google searches reveal various extensions to do the job and even a Group
> Policy Editor setting but none of them work. Has anyone managed it with
> current Edge (in Windows 11)?

Sorry - meant to post this in alt.comp.os.windows-11

computers / alt.comp.software.thunderbird / Re: Change Edge new tab page to something other than Microsoft