Newsgroups: comp.ai.neural-nets
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 01:37:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Lottery Prediction Using Neural Networks
From: smithdavid23451@gmail.com (David Smith)
 by: David Smith - Mon, 29 May 2023 08:37 UTC

I will continue to testify about Dr marcus for bringing joy and happiness into my life. My name are David Smith, and I love playing the lottery game, I have been buying lottery tickets for so many years, but I have not been lucky enough to win, but still hoping I win some days, on this very faithful day when I was doing review about the lottery I saw someone comment about how a man help her won the lottery, I was a bit skeptical but decided to give it a try. So I copied the email DRMACUSSPELLCASTER@GMAIL.COM on the comment and sent him a message, he responded in two days time! ( Yes he can help me win the lottery) I was so happy, I gave him all his requirements, so he proceeded with his work. He gave the five numbers 20,34,39,43,57 which I can still clearly remember! So I went ahead and bought my ticket at Michiganlottery.com, I was checking my tickets online on Wednesday morning, and out of the corner of my eye I saw the $1 million prize. Thanks to the megaplier, my prize was multiplied by three for a $3 million prize. I quickly called my wife right away and it took me 10 minutes to convince her we'd won $3 million. But she was still skeptical, so she had me send her a screenshot and then google the numbers herself. We were both stunned. I was still in shock. This was the largest ever winning ticket bought at Michiganlottery.com. I later visited lottery headquarters on Friday to claim the big prize. And I was awarded a check of 3 million dollars. All thanks to Dr Marcus he's indeed a great man. You can reach him directly on his Whatsapp+2348110492028

computers / comp.ai.neural-nets / Re: Lottery Prediction Using Neural Networks