From: temujin@no.spam (Tengri Temujin)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.ads,alt.bbs.lists,alt.folklore.computers
Subject: BBS sysops and retro nerds: seeking BBS with email
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 23:12:14 -0500
 by: Tengri Temujin - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 04:12 UTC

I am seeking a BBS or retro network that offers secure Internet email
with POP3 or IMAP access with SSL/TLS. Bonus if it can relay messages to
and from from FIDONET / DOVE-NET or other boutique networks.

The benefit to me is that these small system network ops take great care
of their customers, and they don't have artificial intelligence
algorithms scanning the messages, or loon employees doxing people's emails.

Free or paid is fine.

What are the options?

--

Tengri Temujin

Re: BBS sysops and retro nerds: seeking BBS with email

<slrntcib1b.2ue.maus@dmaus.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=389&group=alt.bbs.ads#389

Followup: alt.folklore.computers
From: maus@dmaus.org (maus)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.ads,alt.bbs.lists,alt.folklore.computers
Date: 9 Jul 2022 07:20:11 GMT
 by: maus - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 07:20 UTC

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.folklore.computers.]
On 2022-07-09, Tengri Temujin <temujin@no.spam> wrote:
> I am seeking a BBS or retro network that offers secure Internet email
> with POP3 or IMAP access with SSL/TLS. Bonus if it can relay messages to
> and from from FIDONET / DOVE-NET or other boutique networks.
>
> The benefit to me is that these small system network ops take great care
> of their customers, and they don't have artificial intelligence
> algorithms scanning the messages, or loon employees doxing people's emails.
>
> Free or paid is fine.
>
> What are the options?
>
> --
>
> Tengri Temujin
news.individual.net

--
greymausg@mail.com
ten, twenty million, tops

computers / alt.bbs.ads / Re: BBS sysops and retro nerds: seeking BBS with email