From: <saveusenet@example.invalid>
Newsgroups: news.misc,alt.infowars,alt.activism,alt.conspiracy,alt.bbs
Subject: Why we need usenet now more than ever.
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 07:47:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: <saveusenet@example.invalid> - Sun, 6 Mar 2022 07:47 UTC

Summary
=======
"You didn't really expect me to read all this, did you?"

Please alert people using your social media accounts, youtube, twitter
and so-forth that Usenet exists. Encourage them to install news software
to access it, and encourage people to use Usenet on a regular basis. We
may truly need it in the coming months and years.

We need to restore the popularity of this technology because it has the
potential to overcome censorship, in particular, DNS poisoning. Usenet
was how we used to find each other, and exchange resources. We can still
use it for this purpose today, but people have to actually use it for
this to work.

Yes, Usenet is full of weirdos, spam and creeps like me... but we can
overcome these things if we want to.

Also: install Tor, and tell your friends to do the same.

The Old-Timers Warned Us
========================
"These young whipper snappers are ruining CB radio"

Years ago, before the internet was commercialized, I recall hearing the
old-timers warn against large corporations censoring the internet if it
ever became commercialized.

As a young "new to the net" person myself at the time, I wasn't sure I
believed them. They might have been a little paranoid, or I might have
been looking at this new internet, the web still in its infancy, with
anticipation of how much money I could make.

I didn't foresee "social networks". Myspace wasn't even a thing back
then, let alone twitter, facebook or youtube. I thought perhaps there
would be some issues with AT&T throttling websites they didn't like, but
I didn't foresee the censorship that was about to occur.

None of us really anticipated what happened, but we were warned by these
older people, now in their 60's and 70's of the dangers of opening the
internet to commercial enterprise.

The Psychopath
==============
"Nobody knows what it's like, to be the bad man
to be the sad man, behind blue eyes"

It's important to understand what the psychopath is when talking about
them because their actions are apt to be seen as quite horrific to
normal people. So horrific it is literally too shocking to believe. You
will tend to shut down if someone attempts to warn you about them.

In many ways, the psychopath is what many of us aspire to become. We
just don't recognize it as such. We call it "being successful".

It's hard to imagine someone who completely lacks a conscience. Picture
a "dalek" from Doctor Who, except charming. Very, very charming. A dalek
with an emotional processing chip enabling it to interface with society
for harvesting. It has the face of Ronald McDonald or Mickey Mouse.
Everyone loves the charming dalek as it eats your brain with a toilet
plunger.

Psychopaths don't have higher level emotions the way most people do. To
a psychopath, things like love or guilt aren't experiential. They are
useful tools to control others.

A psychopath might feel sadism, fear, or adrenaline (such as risk taking
behaviors) but they don't experience emotions the way you or I might.
The best they can muster is pride, a sense of hubris or sadism.

Most psychopaths end up in prison. But higher functioning psychopaths
figure out how to game the system. A psychopath that reaches adulthood
without doing time in prison is probably highly intelligent.

You might expect them to pursue a career in a field that allows them to
experience the few things they can feel. Doctors (who are able to kill
with impunity) or business executives who take risks with other peoples
livelihoods. You will likely find them in leadership positions. The
emotional processing chip enables them to achieve social status and
completely bypass emotional pain, other than anger of course.

A psychopath could easily kill millions of people and feel proud of
themselves for doing so because they don't have the capacity to feel
empathy, or guilt. Only disgust and fear of being found out.

If you were unable to feel higher level emotions, you too would be
motivated by these things. Psychopathy is a mental illness, and while
caution is STRONGLY advised when dealing with them, we have to remember
they are still human beings. A life without the ability to feel even the
basic joys in life would be miserable. Compassion, tempered with
caution, is the appropriate response to the psychopath. It is possible
for someone with psychopathy to lead a normal life. I sincerely have
compassion for them. Would you want to be a dalek?

The Consortium of Psychopaths
=============================
"Infiltrate! Manipulate! Indoctrinate! Exterminate!"

What I did not know in the early days of the net was the prevalence of
secret societies, and some societies not so secret. When people spoke
about such "conspiracy theories" they were nothing more than scripts for
the X-Files. Hardly something to be taken seriously.

But there really is a cabal. If you're reading this far, you probably
know about it already. It shut down any discussion of COVID that didn't
support their goal of orchestrating another holocaust. It shut down any
discussion surrounding the 2020 US election that didn't support the
candidate they installed. Chemtrails, as crazy as they sound, really are
a thing. Employees involved have come forward about them. They're so
horrific, and so emotionally charged, that it is very difficult for the
normal person to comprehend without shutting down.

This consortium of psychopaths goes by many names. Bilderberg, WEF,
Zionists, Skull and Bones. Whatever you call it, it really does exist
and it does not mean you well. They really do have a depopulation
agenda, and that agenda involves censorship and societal destruction.

They are global, they own leaders in most governments including Canada,
Australia, United States, New Zealand, Germany, Netherlands and France.
They are not "conservative" or "liberal", though they do use these
political parties for stage craft.

They are psychopaths of the highest order. Their clubs are designed to
weed out the non-psychopath. You may have heard about pizza-gate, or
Epstein or the satanic rituals abusing children. If you are a normal
person, these atrocities would make you shut down. You wouldn't believe
it because as I said earlier about psychopaths, their deeds really are
too horrific to be believed.

These are the kinds of people we are dealing with. Remember that they
can be very charming, very manipulative and they own most of the media.

The Big Tech Cabal
==================
"Reach out and grope someone"

Anyone who has ever worked in the tech sector should have no problem
understanding that many of these CEOs and executives are psychopaths.
They'd kill you just for fun if they could. Dilbert used to make
cartoons about them. They're real. I've worked for them. Chances are,
you have too.

It's not a stretch to realize that these "psychotechs" in their quest
for more and more power, would eventually reach out to these secret
societies. We used to rail against one of them on a regular basis, his
name was Bill Gates and he wanted to control what you could do with your
computer. As evil as Bill Gates is, he isn't the only one.

Being a member of the Cabal, corporations such as Facebook have certain
obligations. We see this play out with all the censorship taking place
today. Watch CNN,FOX,NPR it's straight up propaganda reflecting the
interests of this consortium of psychopaths. War is good business!
destroy yourself! people with unacceptable values are a threat to you!

If you speak about COVID in any way that does not reflect the interests
of this cabal, big tech will censor you. The same is true of the
so-called elections, or the truth behind 9-11

You'll be ridiculed, but try sharing https://ine.uaf.edu/wtc7 sometime
and watch what happens. Notice who the voices crying "Debunked!" are.
Look into it yourself. It was the cabal, not terrorists who were behind
this. How do you suppose Chris Carter was able to predict it during the
pilot episode of "The Lone Gunman" months before it happened?

Notice how the authorities were able to obtain a dragnet of everyone who
was at the capital building on 2020-1-6 using what would have once been
considered your private phone records? See the connection?

This isn't a conspiracy theory. 9-11 really was a false flag attack
brought to you by these people so they could implement the patriot act.
Millions of people died in the false wars that followed. These people
are psychopaths. You won't find ANY remorse. They don't feel guilty
because psychopaths aren't capable of that.

You can almost pinpoint them by observing which issues they are most
sensitive about. Ask yourself why Amazon and Google would be so
interested in alienating themselves from a significant chunk of their
customer base, or why Apple would alienate their users by uploading
private photos. Who are apples *real* customers? Do apples apparent
customers really want to have their privacy invaded? If this were
capitalism, why would Apple do this?

Click here to read the complete article